Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@moongoddess Some furry critters for you :) [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/RosellaSurmane/moongoddess%201_zpslctyyyoe.png[/img] [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/RosellaSurmane/moongoddess%202_zpsljzes2vg.png[/img] The first page is mostly warm ups and getting to figure out the rough look of the creature (I tried working on the impression I had and the description I remember to see what would come out) and the second page are more refined designs, also trying to figure out how the creature moves, and more lantern designs. Go ahead and give more pointers so that we can move closer to what you have in mind! :) The price has not exceeded what we agreed on.
@moongoddess
Some furry critters for you :)
moongoddess%201_zpslctyyyoe.png moongoddess%202_zpsljzes2vg.png

The first page is mostly warm ups and getting to figure out the rough look of the creature (I tried working on the impression I had and the description I remember to see what would come out) and the second page are more refined designs, also trying to figure out how the creature moves, and more lantern designs.

Go ahead and give more pointers so that we can move closer to what you have in mind! :) The price has not exceeded what we agreed on.
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing
omg, these are adorable!!
you seem to be going more towards a "mouse" like creature instead of a "kitten/fox" like creature though. :o sharp ears instead of round? >_>;;;

but like...it's super adorbs...o-o
only thing it's missing is it's bells tied around its' neck, otherwise...it's pretty much perfect.
@anghuiqing
omg, these are adorable!!
you seem to be going more towards a "mouse" like creature instead of a "kitten/fox" like creature though. :o sharp ears instead of round? >_>;;;

but like...it's super adorbs...o-o
only thing it's missing is it's bells tied around its' neck, otherwise...it's pretty much perfect.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Glad you like the adorableness! haha

But oh my gosh! Sorry I forgot about those bells! I remember reading them and thinking I forgot them the first time round but I somehow forgot them the next round too.

Aah, I forgot about the fox/kitten-ness on the first go and I don't know why but "mouse" just sort of snuck in haha. XD About the ears: would you like one version with feather ears and one version with pointy fox/kitten-like ears or...?

I'll make the changes in the next page when I can! It'll probably be after I finish another one of someone else's commission though, to keep things going. :)
@MoonGoddess
Glad you like the adorableness! haha

But oh my gosh! Sorry I forgot about those bells! I remember reading them and thinking I forgot them the first time round but I somehow forgot them the next round too.

Aah, I forgot about the fox/kitten-ness on the first go and I don't know why but "mouse" just sort of snuck in haha. XD About the ears: would you like one version with feather ears and one version with pointy fox/kitten-like ears or...?

I'll make the changes in the next page when I can! It'll probably be after I finish another one of someone else's commission though, to keep things going. :)
My art for sale thread
@Anghuiqing
Yes please!! ;o; that'd be fantastic if i could see both versions of the ears!! lol, take your time!!

ty for the update!! <3
@Anghuiqing
Yes please!! ;o; that'd be fantastic if i could see both versions of the ears!! lol, take your time!!

ty for the update!! <3
@MoonGoddess
haha, sure thing. :)

Oh and while we're at it, do you have any particular preferences concerning the lanterns? And do you have a name for these lovelies? <3
@MoonGoddess
haha, sure thing. :)

Oh and while we're at it, do you have any particular preferences concerning the lanterns? And do you have a name for these lovelies? <3
My art for sale thread
@Anghuiqing

Nope, no preferences for the lanterns. c:
and....not yet....T-T i haven't had time to think about them....and technically i'm awful with names. XDDDD got any suggestions? :3
@Anghuiqing

Nope, no preferences for the lanterns. c:
and....not yet....T-T i haven't had time to think about them....and technically i'm awful with names. XDDDD got any suggestions? :3
@moongoddess
Hmmm, no idea too haha. Are there any other named creatures/things in the same world as them?
@moongoddess
Hmmm, no idea too haha. Are there any other named creatures/things in the same world as them?
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing - May I ask to be pinged when you reopen for FR currency ? uwu
@AngHuiQing - May I ask to be pinged when you reopen for FR currency ? uwu
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@AngHuiQing hellooo--do your prices in the first post reflect the price hikes, or not yet? tryingtoseewhaticanafford wahaha;;
@AngHuiQing hellooo--do your prices in the first post reflect the price hikes, or not yet? tryingtoseewhaticanafford wahaha;;
@arian
Hiya! :) That's before the price hike. Haha, sorry! ;^^ The next hike won't be overly dramatic (maybe about 50-60% increase) but I think the one after that would be more dramatic
@arian
Hiya! :) That's before the price hike. Haha, sorry! ;^^ The next hike won't be overly dramatic (maybe about 50-60% increase) but I think the one after that would be more dramatic
My art for sale thread
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16