Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Clonclone
Good to hear you like him so! ^^ And happy to see you coming back for more of my stuff! I'll add you to the pinglist then. :D
@Clonclone
Good to hear you like him so! ^^ And happy to see you coming back for more of my stuff! I'll add you to the pinglist then. :D
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing
keep me on the ping list? I'll definitely be back after i pay a few more people. c:

also...have i sent payment already?
@anghuiqing
keep me on the ping list? I'll definitely be back after i pay a few more people. c:

also...have i sent payment already?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
I checked and it seems like you have not sent payment for this round. :3 Unless I missed something the message I found from you was meant for the earlier one.

Adding you to the pinglist. :)
@MoonGoddess
I checked and it seems like you have not sent payment for this round. :3 Unless I missed something the message I found from you was meant for the earlier one.

Adding you to the pinglist. :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing: Also your art is gorgeous! *o*
@AngHuiQing: Also your art is gorgeous! *o*
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn
Oh my gosh thank you! uwu
@Arelyn
Oh my gosh thank you! uwu
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing EDIT - Nvm lmao. For now I'd just like to be added to your pinglist.
@AngHuiQing EDIT - Nvm lmao. For now I'd just like to be added to your pinglist.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Subjugation Adding you to the pinglist then. :) @Carnivore Finished your's. [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/RosellaSurmane/Carnivore_zpsm6gcsebn.png[/img] Hopefully it's all good :) Oh my god yaaasssss I finished all commissions (after Carnivore's). But my semester starts in a few days and I have USD commissions to get to so I won't be doing anything for about 3 months or more probably. I'll continue adding people to the pinglist anyway
@Subjugation
Adding you to the pinglist then. :)

@Carnivore
Finished your's.
Carnivore_zpsm6gcsebn.png
Hopefully it's all good :)

Oh my god yaaasssss I finished all commissions (after Carnivore's). But my semester starts in a few days and I have USD commissions to get to so I won't be doing anything for about 3 months or more probably. I'll continue adding people to the pinglist anyway
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing could you ping me when you're open for commissions again? I'd love to get a piece with me and one of my dragons!
@AngHuiQing could you ping me when you're open for commissions again? I'd love to get a piece with me and one of my dragons!
F3Wm4hb.png
@AngHuiQing
Amazing! I love all the colors :D Thank you.
@AngHuiQing
Amazing! I love all the colors :D Thank you.
carnivoresig.gif
@Gabbitrabbit
I'll do that yes. :)

@Carnivore
Haha, thank you! Glad you like those colours. ^^
@Gabbitrabbit
I'll do that yes. :)

@Carnivore
Haha, thank you! Glad you like those colours. ^^
My art for sale thread
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16