Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66
It makes me very happy to see this long time issue being handled so honestly by the team, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Beastclan lore being revised!
It makes me very happy to see this long time issue being handled so honestly by the team, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Beastclan lore being revised!
i respect the team for taking accountability in their faults, thank you for that! the apology sounds genuine and that's admirable.
on another note, i love buying new harpy lore from the lore store!!
i respect the team for taking accountability in their faults, thank you for that! the apology sounds genuine and that's admirable.
on another note, i love buying new harpy lore from the lore store!!
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
I love that the pottery painters have their tongues stuck out in concentration <3 Immediately 10x more relatable, thank you staff.

(Seriously, though, it takes a very mature and thoughtful staff to take this kind of accountability and work to make improvements! Thank you for being probably the best site admins I've ever seen!)
I love that the pottery painters have their tongues stuck out in concentration <3 Immediately 10x more relatable, thank you staff.

(Seriously, though, it takes a very mature and thoughtful staff to take this kind of accountability and work to make improvements! Thank you for being probably the best site admins I've ever seen!)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I wonder if Baldwin's Brew will change a bit because of this? Throwing Beastclan members into the cauldron seems kind of... wrong (as funny as it is to imagine just tossing an entire centaur in)
I wonder if Baldwin's Brew will change a bit because of this? Throwing Beastclan members into the cauldron seems kind of... wrong (as funny as it is to imagine just tossing an entire centaur in)
Oh yay, and thank you! I did find it uncomfortable and kind of just ignored it, I'm really happy to be part of a sight with such caring devs [emoji=heart size=1]
Oh yay, and thank you! I did find it uncomfortable and kind of just ignored it, I'm really happy to be part of a sight with such caring devs
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
Stormcloud Miller is beautiful, can't wait to get these Harpy's!
Stormcloud Miller is beautiful, can't wait to get these Harpy's!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Thank you so much devs!! For all of this. It takes a good person/group of people to take accountability like this, and it's pretty rare to see in general. I salute you. I'm not a poc, so I can't accept this apology on anyone's behalf, BUT I could still see the issues there and I'm really glad the changes were made.

The familiars are really fun, I love when people depict fantasy humanoids/sapient races behaving like real people. And that scene is BEAUTIFUL! Also now I'm really looking forward to the centaur lore post, whenever that comes up :P horses go brrr
Thank you so much devs!! For all of this. It takes a good person/group of people to take accountability like this, and it's pretty rare to see in general. I salute you. I'm not a poc, so I can't accept this apology on anyone's behalf, BUT I could still see the issues there and I'm really glad the changes were made.

The familiars are really fun, I love when people depict fantasy humanoids/sapient races behaving like real people. And that scene is BEAUTIFUL! Also now I'm really looking forward to the centaur lore post, whenever that comes up :P horses go brrr
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
New fams!!! :D
New fams!!! :D
HECK YEA MORE BEASTCLAN LORE!
HECK YEA MORE BEASTCLAN LORE!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[quote name="RoxxiFloofs" date="2022-12-14 11:06:50" ] I wonder if Baldwin's Brew will change a bit because of this? Throwing Beastclan members into the cauldron seems kind of... wrong (as funny as it is to imagine just tossing an entire centaur in) [/quote] I’m pretty sure the devs have said that Baldwin doesn’t sacrifice familiars to the cauldron, he just takes a pinch of fur or whatever and off they go. No familiar soup.
RoxxiFloofs wrote on 2022-12-14 11:06:50:
I’m pretty sure the devs have said that Baldwin doesn’t sacrifice familiars to the cauldron, he just takes a pinch of fur or whatever and off they go. No familiar soup.
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66