Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66
Super cool! Really interested to see if Longnecks will get updates too, they're my favorite of the beastclans.
Super cool! Really interested to see if Longnecks will get updates too, they're my favorite of the beastclans.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Thank you so much for finally addressing this! It's good to hear that you're aware of the issues, despite the original intentions, and are working on it. The new encyclopedia entry, familiars and scene are great, and I can't wait for the rest of the new lore!
Thank you so much for finally addressing this! It's good to hear that you're aware of the issues, despite the original intentions, and are working on it. The new encyclopedia entry, familiars and scene are great, and I can't wait for the rest of the new lore!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
i haven't been really been up-to-date with fr lore since i just joined but i'm glad things seem to be changing in a positive direction.
also seeing more in-depth interactions between the dragons and the other creatures seems fun!

also the bg scene is very pretty
i haven't been really been up-to-date with fr lore since i just joined but i'm glad things seem to be changing in a positive direction.
also seeing more in-depth interactions between the dragons and the other creatures seems fun!

also the bg scene is very pretty
I was always very uncomfortable with this part of the lore, so I am very happy you guys are changing it! Very excited to interact with the beastclans in a more positive way :)
I was always very uncomfortable with this part of the lore, so I am very happy you guys are changing it! Very excited to interact with the beastclans in a more positive way :)
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
The scene is so beautiful!
Thank you staff for acknowledging issues the community has pointed out and always trying to address them. Something I love about the Flight Rising community as a whole.
Can't wait to see new lore!
The scene is so beautiful!
Thank you staff for acknowledging issues the community has pointed out and always trying to address them. Something I love about the Flight Rising community as a whole.
Can't wait to see new lore!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Oh, nice! I've been ignoring that but of lore because it's uncomfortable. I'm much happier with a world where the various species can peacefully coexist.
Oh, nice! I've been ignoring that but of lore because it's uncomfortable. I'm much happier with a world where the various species can peacefully coexist.
Its genuinely really nice seeing the team write something like this up.

FR's lore is honestly so interesting, and there has been a lot of improvements to it especially with the introduction of Bounty of the Elements and Ancient dragons.
Its genuinely really nice seeing the team write something like this up.

FR's lore is honestly so interesting, and there has been a lot of improvements to it especially with the introduction of Bounty of the Elements and Ancient dragons.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I'm not a part of the real-life groups affected by the Beastclans lore, so I can't accept this particular apology. It's not my place.

I do however want to commend the FR team for making this apology in the first place. Having the integrity to admit when you did something harmful is really refreshing to see, and really difficult to do as well. I really appreciate the transparency the staff has shown during this situation - genuinely, this is such a great example of taking responsibility for one's actions.
I'm not a part of the real-life groups affected by the Beastclans lore, so I can't accept this particular apology. It's not my place.

I do however want to commend the FR team for making this apology in the first place. Having the integrity to admit when you did something harmful is really refreshing to see, and really difficult to do as well. I really appreciate the transparency the staff has shown during this situation - genuinely, this is such a great example of taking responsibility for one's actions.
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
Supporting this 100%
Supporting this 100%
windf1.png windf2.png
Ello
Yay!
Yay!
Take care, for life is beautiful as it is dangerous.
RCP4nqa.pngBT1N47G.png
mYEe9VI.pngrr8xP9d.pngNlmYDAS.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66