Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
it's dragon pixels bro
it's dragon pixels bro
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Genuinely, thank you for taking accountability and acknowledging these issues instead of trying to sweep them under the rug/forget they existed in the first place. The new items look fantastic, and I'm looking forward to starting learning about the revised Beastclan lore!
Genuinely, thank you for taking accountability and acknowledging these issues instead of trying to sweep them under the rug/forget they existed in the first place. The new items look fantastic, and I'm looking forward to starting learning about the revised Beastclan lore!
Thank you so much to the team for handling this in a mature and respectful way. It is hard to realize how your learned prejudices are affecting things you create and sometimes even harder to admit that your work of fiction has any reflection of the real world. I personally approve of your actions and how you plan to correct things without trying to erase your past mistakes.
Thank you so much to the team for handling this in a mature and respectful way. It is hard to realize how your learned prejudices are affecting things you create and sometimes even harder to admit that your work of fiction has any reflection of the real world. I personally approve of your actions and how you plan to correct things without trying to erase your past mistakes.
I will say as someone who didn't read their lore I had no clue the darker implications- and with the positive roles they were in updates I don't think I'd ever know. However it does make sense if they would choose to ignore it and instead work forwards to mend the issue. Glad they're now rerooting and rewriting to just make a better game in general. Reading that page kind of made Dragons feel like antagonists and not just another species in the area.

Also found it REALLY WEIRD you could have Beastclan members as Familiars haha. Now that they have positive alliances with dragons its less weird. I mean there was an entire line of familiars for ambassadors. It's obvious FR was heading this way for years- they're just now publicly informing us.
I will say as someone who didn't read their lore I had no clue the darker implications- and with the positive roles they were in updates I don't think I'd ever know. However it does make sense if they would choose to ignore it and instead work forwards to mend the issue. Glad they're now rerooting and rewriting to just make a better game in general. Reading that page kind of made Dragons feel like antagonists and not just another species in the area.

Also found it REALLY WEIRD you could have Beastclan members as Familiars haha. Now that they have positive alliances with dragons its less weird. I mean there was an entire line of familiars for ambassadors. It's obvious FR was heading this way for years- they're just now publicly informing us.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
oh yea, this is much better. ive always really liked the beastclans, and am excited for them to have a more expanded place in the world! it works with what a lot of people have written into their lore too from what ive seen, just like any other clan, you can have allies and enemies with various beastclans. noice
oh yea, this is much better. ive always really liked the beastclans, and am excited for them to have a more expanded place in the world! it works with what a lot of people have written into their lore too from what ive seen, just like any other clan, you can have allies and enemies with various beastclans. noice
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
this is awesome
this is awesome
good update! happy you addressed this. im looking forward to seeing beastclan npcs in grand exchange [emoji=snapper star size=1]
good update! happy you addressed this. im looking forward to seeing beastclan npcs in grand exchange
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
:D
:D
I7a1ndF.png
nice
nice
eepy
i am so glad about it, thank you so much <3
i am so glad about it, thank you so much <3
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her