Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
Really nice to see this pop up, all the new harpies look great and the scene is so detailed! I also love the little hints to adventure mode, even if it's a long way off [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Really nice to see this pop up, all the new harpies look great and the scene is so detailed!

I also love the little hints to adventure mode, even if it's a long way off
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
oh what this is so nice D: i love the new lore and the new familiars and scene! and the art on the harpy lore page is so so neat <333
oh what this is so nice D: i love the new lore and the new familiars and scene! and the art on the harpy lore page is so so neat <333
giphy.gif
this is never something that i considered from my place of privilege, but i can see that it was a change that some people have wanted for a while so i'm very happy for it :) i love the new scene and am excited to see where the lore goes from here onwards !!
this is never something that i considered from my place of privilege, but i can see that it was a change that some people have wanted for a while so i'm very happy for it :) i love the new scene and am excited to see where the lore goes from here onwards !!
bearjew-inglorious.gif
THANK YOU. I honestly ignore most of the official lore, but this aspect of it has always bothered me, and I am really glad it's going to change.
THANK YOU. I honestly ignore most of the official lore, but this aspect of it has always bothered me, and I am really glad it's going to change.
suncat sig copy.gif
Wow, love the changes! Thank you for being aware and making the changes. Love the new scene and art style! Looking forward to what's coming :D
Wow, love the changes! Thank you for being aware and making the changes. Love the new scene and art style! Looking forward to what's coming :D
CPMK3ES.gif | 'Inferior' | Male | 20 | FR 1+ | Exalt Free Lair | Wishlist | Hoard items |CPMK3ES.gif
This is awesome! I love me some diverse and peaceful folks and also that new scene is so beautiful!
This is awesome! I love me some diverse and peaceful folks and also that new scene is so beautiful!
yooo thank you staff! i was hoping we'd get better beastclan rep in the lore of sornieth for a while...
yooo thank you staff! i was hoping we'd get better beastclan rep in the lore of sornieth for a while...
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/762260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7623/762260_350.png[/img][/url] My harpy boy can finally live in a harpy city, yay!
762260_350.png
My harpy boy can finally live in a harpy city, yay!
One of my favorite things about the site is that you are always trying to improve and make up for any past mistakes. I can't wait to see the new lore and adventure mode
One of my favorite things about the site is that you are always trying to improve and make up for any past mistakes. I can't wait to see the new lore and adventure mode
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
It's really nice to see that staff are always willing to acknowledge when they've made a mistake, even if it is a while after it happening!

Love the new familiars and lore, can't wait to see more!
It's really nice to see that staff are always willing to acknowledge when they've made a mistake, even if it is a while after it happening!

Love the new familiars and lore, can't wait to see more!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66