Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Super excited to hear about this. I work a bit within game development and just hearing about all the coding our programmers have to do, all the respect to you for getting it cleaned up. Good luck! Rest, take care of yourselves and no crunch [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]. There'll be an imaginary annoying tundra haunting your dreams if you crunch!
Super excited to hear about this. I work a bit within game development and just hearing about all the coding our programmers have to do, all the respect to you for getting it cleaned up.

Good luck! Rest, take care of yourselves and no crunch .
There'll be an imaginary annoying tundra haunting your dreams if you crunch!
[quote name="AvalonSanctuary" date="2022-01-10 17:27:47" ] Welp. There goes the chance of the 2 headed ancient being released on 02/02/2022. But still. Thanks for the hard work devs. [/quote] @AvalonSanctuary what about 2-22-2022 ;3c
AvalonSanctuary wrote on 2022-01-10 17:27:47:
Welp. There goes the chance of the 2 headed ancient being released on 02/02/2022. But still. Thanks for the hard work devs.
@AvalonSanctuary what about 2-22-2022 ;3c
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Cool
Cool
Onyx Igneous Flow Battered Book of Fables Haunted Stone Orb Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Black Knight
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
VVM4XuM.png
Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of having the two domains?

iirc the site was once only on the www. domain and then at some point added www1. (wasn't it planned to completely move to the www1. domain?)

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of having the two domains?

iirc the site was once only on the www. domain and then at some point added www1. (wasn't it planned to completely move to the www1. domain?)

Something here later
I'm so excited!
I'm so excited!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
heya! sounds grt
heya! sounds grt
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
Man I understand how much of a nightmare it must be to have two subdomains to write code for. I can't wait to see everything on one subdomain. That'll def cut down on the number of bugs and increase QOL.

By the way, are you looking for any QA testers? Either to hire or for volunteer work? I don't have any experience writing code, but I've got tons of QA experience.
Man I understand how much of a nightmare it must be to have two subdomains to write code for. I can't wait to see everything on one subdomain. That'll def cut down on the number of bugs and increase QOL.

By the way, are you looking for any QA testers? Either to hire or for volunteer work? I don't have any experience writing code, but I've got tons of QA experience.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
My hubby is a software developer, my son writes the code, and my daughter-in-law's job is to try to break it (Mwahahahaha!).

Consider yourselves receiving lots of hugs and homemade cookies from me.
My hubby is a software developer, my son writes the code, and my daughter-in-law's job is to try to break it (Mwahahahaha!).

Consider yourselves receiving lots of hugs and homemade cookies from me.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Makes a ton of sense to me! I much rather the team work efficiently so we get less stress on the team, and better results in the long run. Versus better/new features in the short term.
Doesn't make sense to have everyone doing double the work; when once refactors are done that effort essentially means twice the amount of QOL improvements, and I'm sure much less stress and more satisfying work for the team.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop, but especially also always striving for what is efficient and healthy for your staff!
Makes a ton of sense to me! I much rather the team work efficiently so we get less stress on the team, and better results in the long run. Versus better/new features in the short term.
Doesn't make sense to have everyone doing double the work; when once refactors are done that effort essentially means twice the amount of QOL improvements, and I'm sure much less stress and more satisfying work for the team.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop, but especially also always striving for what is efficient and healthy for your staff!
cNaeyag.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27