Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
woow
woow
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
i've been away for... a while, but i've never been happier to come back to an update. i'm glad this is gonna be off y'alls plates and out of the way for future updates.
i've been away for... a while, but i've never been happier to come back to an update. i'm glad this is gonna be off y'alls plates and out of the way for future updates.
wq9PoXA.png
AAAAH, I'm so exited for this! [emoji=obelisk happy size=3] Also ,[b]very[/b] understandeble you want to get it over with, it's not like much change is needed for us, it's more from the sites side that this benefits. We are loving all the new things you have given us, and we are verry much looking forward for what is coming next, whatever size that might be ♥
AAAAH, I'm so exited for this!

Also ,very understandeble you want to get it over with, it's not like much change is needed for us, it's more from the sites side that this benefits. We are loving all the new things you have given us, and we are verry much looking forward for what is coming next, whatever size that might be ♥
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
so excited!!!
so excited!!!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Sounds good, thanks for the update! \^.^/
Sounds good, thanks for the update! \^.^/
You can do it, guys!
We believe in you!
You can do it, guys!
We believe in you!
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
Sounds like everything has been tough for the devs with a double codebase.

I look forward to when everything is refactored and revamps can go back on the table. Especially gathering revamp
Sounds like everything has been tough for the devs with a double codebase.

I look forward to when everything is refactored and revamps can go back on the table. Especially gathering revamp
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Good luck with the refactors!
Good luck with the refactors!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Thank you mods for all your hard work, make sure you all look after yourselves and thank you for all the things to look forward to!
Thank you mods for all your hard work, make sure you all look after yourselves and thank you for all the things to look forward to!
Like it ^^
Like it ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27