Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/46dd999aa253ca118fe4588b106e1bdd/tumblr_mrhrfybe9M1qiemkoo1_500.png[/img]
tumblr_mrhrfybe9M1qiemkoo1_500.png
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Nesting grounds? Safe nest rentals when?
Nesting grounds? Safe nest rentals when?
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
I know you guys have been revamping for years. I can't wait to see the final outcome of the site. I'm sure it's a lot of hard work! Thanks to the team for keeping up with the site ! I love my pixel dragons!
I know you guys have been revamping for years. I can't wait to see the final outcome of the site. I'm sure it's a lot of hard work! Thanks to the team for keeping up with the site ! I love my pixel dragons!
njkZvZC.png
Well, I for one and very glad we have such talented people working behind the scenes! Better you than me. LOL I am still stuck back in DOS as far as this kind of thing goes. Thanks for all you do!!!
Well, I for one and very glad we have such talented people working behind the scenes! Better you than me. LOL I am still stuck back in DOS as far as this kind of thing goes. Thanks for all you do!!!
Will 2022 be the year clans can fight each other in the coliseum?

Thank you for your work!
Will 2022 be the year clans can fight each other in the coliseum?

Thank you for your work!
zVI7i7V.png
Sometimes, you just got to knuckle down and clean up the back end. I don't mind waiting a bit of extra time for new features, especially if it makes things easier for the dev team going forward. Heck, I had no idea you were basically running a dual-version in the background, and that kind of thing easily gets messy quick as mentioned. Full support here, even if major updates slow down for awhile.
Sometimes, you just got to knuckle down and clean up the back end. I don't mind waiting a bit of extra time for new features, especially if it makes things easier for the dev team going forward. Heck, I had no idea you were basically running a dual-version in the background, and that kind of thing easily gets messy quick as mentioned. Full support here, even if major updates slow down for awhile.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
As much as Im excited for new features and content, please take your time implementing them do they can be the best quality possible, we the players will wait patiently. And remember to have as much rest as needed!
As much as Im excited for new features and content, please take your time implementing them do they can be the best quality possible, we the players will wait patiently. And remember to have as much rest as needed!
ePOliyb.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
WQA384m.png
0f4689d3eb9e3375c50d1d4be04ef6179a73b624.png
I just want to express my gratitude to staff for being so transparent and open with the playerbase. Reading things like this is very eye-opening in terms of just how much work goes on behind the scenes to keep the site not only interesting and fresh but also functional. It sounds like you're making the right call to prioritise streamlining the code & I'm super excited to see what kind of new features arise as a result of this, even if it just means making your lives in the back-end easier. Thank you!
I just want to express my gratitude to staff for being so transparent and open with the playerbase. Reading things like this is very eye-opening in terms of just how much work goes on behind the scenes to keep the site not only interesting and fresh but also functional. It sounds like you're making the right call to prioritise streamlining the code & I'm super excited to see what kind of new features arise as a result of this, even if it just means making your lives in the back-end easier. Thank you!
Moonwatch.png
Thank you for your hardest fork, team!

Still it's okay to take your time, don't push yourselves too much - your health & well-being is important as much as FR for us! ;D Don't forget to take enough rest and have your time. While we're always happy to see the new & better FR, it's impossible without you! <3

Ty for sharing the info, we always wish your best of luck with the work!
Thank you for your hardest fork, team!

Still it's okay to take your time, don't push yourselves too much - your health & well-being is important as much as FR for us! ;D Don't forget to take enough rest and have your time. While we're always happy to see the new & better FR, it's impossible without you! <3

Ty for sharing the info, we always wish your best of luck with the work!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Interested to see a few changes and how they work.
Interested to see a few changes and how they work.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27