Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
really cant wait
really cant wait
tiny_art_trampa.png
I'm always happy to see technical posts like this from the devs, because it makes me feel like they are being honest with us, instead of just saying "Oh, its too complicated for you to understand what we're doing, so just sit down and wait." I think it makes the game feel more like we're among friends and not just some monolithic company.
I'm always happy to see technical posts like this from the devs, because it makes me feel like they are being honest with us, instead of just saying "Oh, its too complicated for you to understand what we're doing, so just sit down and wait." I think it makes the game feel more like we're among friends and not just some monolithic company.
I really hope for a revamp of the crossroad. especially if it's larger and the UI make it so there is less cliking for my wrists with carpal tunnel.
I'm also excited to see what will happen with the dustcarve dig. that seem to be a future fun ahead
I really hope for a revamp of the crossroad. especially if it's larger and the UI make it so there is less cliking for my wrists with carpal tunnel.
I'm also excited to see what will happen with the dustcarve dig. that seem to be a future fun ahead
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
There have been so many posts lately which didn't allow comments (and I can understand & respect that!) so I just wanted to say that the FR mods and devs are really appreciated. It's clear you spend a lot of time working on the game, coding and fixing as well as making new features and keeping things running with an impressive lack of down-time. Thank you all, and a slightly belated Happy New Year!
There have been so many posts lately which didn't allow comments (and I can understand & respect that!) so I just wanted to say that the FR mods and devs are really appreciated. It's clear you spend a lot of time working on the game, coding and fixing as well as making new features and keeping things running with an impressive lack of down-time. Thank you all, and a slightly belated Happy New Year!
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2022-01-11 10:04:58" ] i'm glad to see gathering and the payouts are gonna get worked on because i know i'm not the only one sick and tired of getting one piece of 1pt food when i'm at a high level of gathering [/quote] AMEN
hungryhobbits wrote on 2022-01-11 10:04:58:
i'm glad to see gathering and the payouts are gonna get worked on because i know i'm not the only one sick and tired of getting one piece of 1pt food when i'm at a high level of gathering

AMEN
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I am honestly so happy with how far this game/platform has come since I joined!
I am honestly so happy with how far this game/platform has come since I joined!
I'm just now trying to figure the forums out,
Please be patient, thank you! uwu
so exciting!!!
so exciting!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Just curious, will reworking the dominance standing page have some impact on the actual dominance system as well? Or is it just an art/code makeover?
Just curious, will reworking the dominance standing page have some impact on the actual dominance system as well? Or is it just an art/code makeover?
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27