Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
That makes a lot of sense. I can't believe the team has worked in such a suboptimal way for so long all for us. Yikes. Take care of yourselves!
That makes a lot of sense. I can't believe the team has worked in such a suboptimal way for so long all for us. Yikes. Take care of yourselves!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Thanks for the update, I hope it really makes things smoother on your guys' end [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
Thanks for the update, I hope it really makes things smoother on your guys' end
kV9q7M8.gif
Looking forward to what's next!
Looking forward to what's next!
Nice
Nice
cbQdPvX.png
I'm super excited to see what the new ancient will be and appreciate all the work the FR team had been doing since its day 1 public launch.
My dragons may be starved but ever since i came back to play, i have been ocd checking this site.

Happy new year FR team. May this game be still around for many years to come <3
I'm super excited to see what the new ancient will be and appreciate all the work the FR team had been doing since its day 1 public launch.
My dragons may be starved but ever since i came back to play, i have been ocd checking this site.

Happy new year FR team. May this game be still around for many years to come <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[Center] OHHHH That's very very exciting!! I'm a big supporter of the backend work you all have done as a team. Every improvement you've made over time has made a huge difference to the ease of use and staying engaged in the site, we all appreciate your hard work and transparency :) I can't wait to see the rest of the site updated and then tweaked and revamped from there Thanks for all the hard work [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
OHHHH That's very very exciting!! I'm a big supporter of the backend work you all have done as a team. Every improvement you've made over time has made a huge difference to the ease of use and staying engaged in the site, we all appreciate your hard work and transparency :) I can't wait to see the rest of the site updated and then tweaked and revamped from there

Thanks for all the hard work
Auction_copy.jpg
Thanks for the clarifications; sounds good!
Thanks for the clarifications; sounds good!
YAzXKmc.gif
Best of luck to the dev team. As a new player, I’m very excited to see how the site changes
Best of luck to the dev team. As a new player, I’m very excited to see how the site changes
sounds good!! i'm very excited for the year ahead of us :] thank you, dev team, for all your amazing work!
sounds good!! i'm very excited for the year ahead of us :] thank you, dev team, for all your amazing work!
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
Waiting!!!
Waiting!!!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png