Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
Holy lol, I had no idea you guys were doubling so much of your workload and that the legacy code was still so prevalent. It’s a minor miracle how many new features and new things you’ve been able to smash out for us. Thumbs up dev team
Holy lol, I had no idea you guys were doubling so much of your workload and that the legacy code was still so prevalent. It’s a minor miracle how many new features and new things you’ve been able to smash out for us. Thumbs up dev team
hoMNYDJ.png
Sounds good! I can't wait to see what fun stuff we'll get after the refactors are done!
Sounds good! I can't wait to see what fun stuff we'll get after the refactors are done!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Thank goodness for Gathering. Because I've been level 40 for years and sometimes I get a blade of grass. I just want my aether cherries and highgrass priests [emoji=snapper deadpan size=1]
Thank goodness for Gathering. Because I've been level 40 for years and sometimes I get a blade of grass. I just want my aether cherries and highgrass priests
10302021_banner.png
This makes total sense, thank you for clarifying! c:
This makes total sense, thank you for clarifying! c:
Smart choice.
Smart choice.
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Didn't expect this much love from this post, but hey, thanks! This is going to end up being a really healthy track for us to take in the long run, so we're feeling very good about it.
Didn't expect this much love from this post, but hey, thanks! This is going to end up being a really healthy track for us to take in the long run, so we're feeling very good about it.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
i'm glad to see gathering and the payouts are gonna get worked on because i know i'm not the only one sick and tired of getting one piece of 1pt food when i'm at a high level of gathering
i'm glad to see gathering and the payouts are gonna get worked on because i know i'm not the only one sick and tired of getting one piece of 1pt food when i'm at a high level of gathering
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I’ve always been super impressed by how well run FR is compared to many other petsites, and after becoming a web development student I’m even more impressed. Can’t wait to see how your efforts pay off!
I’ve always been super impressed by how well run FR is compared to many other petsites, and after becoming a web development student I’m even more impressed. Can’t wait to see how your efforts pay off!
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
Thank you for the update! I can't imagine the undertaking all of this is, but I definitely have a clearer picture of what goes on. I know we all wish you the smoothest development!
Thank you for the update! I can't imagine the undertaking all of this is, but I definitely have a clearer picture of what goes on. I know we all wish you the smoothest development!
ca4nyRv.pngbYt72YT.png
jIVnPcX.pngYMPbu9R.png
One of my favourite things about flight rising is the staff is so transparent and doesn't leave their player-base in the dark. Looking forward to your continued success in 2022 ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
One of my favourite things about flight rising is the staff is so transparent and doesn't leave their player-base in the dark. Looking forward to your continued success in 2022 ^^
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27