Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
WOOOO, YEAH BABY, that's what I've been waiting for!

The site has been slowly being refactored for almost as long as there's been a site, and I'm SO happy to finally, FINALLY ditch the www1 links! Everything's gonna feel so much slicker to me even without revamps. Been waiting for this for a long time; this is exactly what I wanted.
WOOOO, YEAH BABY, that's what I've been waiting for!

The site has been slowly being refactored for almost as long as there's been a site, and I'm SO happy to finally, FINALLY ditch the www1 links! Everything's gonna feel so much slicker to me even without revamps. Been waiting for this for a long time; this is exactly what I wanted.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
I'm so excited for Arloooooo it seems so fun
I'm so excited for Arloooooo it seems so fun
xMxPx78.png
this is awesome! it makes perfect sense to take an approach like this. keep at it you amazing staff members!
this is awesome! it makes perfect sense to take an approach like this. keep at it you amazing staff members!
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Really great to hear how much you guys care about Flight Rising and its community. There's a lot of development teams that wouldn't bother to put in the time and resources to fully polish up a game like this, especially a browser game. I have a feeling this will be a very productive year for FR's infrastructure [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
Really great to hear how much you guys care about Flight Rising and its community. There's a lot of development teams that wouldn't bother to put in the time and resources to fully polish up a game like this, especially a browser game. I have a feeling this will be a very productive year for FR's infrastructure
3959nUh.png
Can't wait
Can't wait
Is there a list somewhere of pages that need to be refactored? Just curious what the overall progress is at the moment
Is there a list somewhere of pages that need to be refactored? Just curious what the overall progress is at the moment
6mWOUG0.png
Good luck! I hope it all works out as smooth as possible for the team!
Good luck! I hope it all works out as smooth as possible for the team!
Yay!
Yay!
xpP2XdL.png
good
good
niiiice
niiiice
tiny_art_trampa.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27