Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46
My watermelon farmer has never looked so good [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6228503][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/62286/6228503_350.png[/img][/url]
My watermelon farmer has never looked so good
6228503_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
Love the set and color variants, and thank you Galore for the gift! This style has a few parts that actually put my that much closer to my dream "me" dragon, so I'm so much more giddy than I would be just for a set I really like (which I do, this is a great set of appearance stuff!!).
Love the set and color variants, and thank you Galore for the gift! This style has a few parts that actually put my that much closer to my dream "me" dragon, so I'm so much more giddy than I would be just for a set I really like (which I do, this is a great set of appearance stuff!!).
Formerly known as Brenning.
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-01-06 18:55:32" ] [b][size=5]Gardening Wear[/size][/b] [emoji=rhino beetle size=1] Those hoping to get a very early start on their garden starters now have new gear to don. The following gardening sets can occasionally appear in the treasure marketplace. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market]treasure marketplace[/url], and rarely from randomized chests and Pinkerton! [/quote] I know this is minor but I love how treasure marketplace is stated twice and hyperlinked, lol.
Undel wrote on 2022-01-06 18:55:32:
Gardening Wear
Those hoping to get a very early start on their garden starters now have new gear to don. The following gardening sets can occasionally appear in the treasure marketplace. treasure marketplace, and rarely from randomized chests and Pinkerton!

I know this is minor but I love how treasure marketplace is stated twice and hyperlinked, lol.
KdSMN2F.png
@natron they've finally heard your call for farmer apparel lmao
@natron they've finally heard your call for farmer apparel lmao
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
this is so cool!! really excited for these sets

been feeling a bit sick today, so this is a mood boost for me :D
this is so cool!! really excited for these sets

been feeling a bit sick today, so this is a mood boost for me :D
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Yesssss
Yesssss
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
Very cute update, ty.
Very cute update, ty.
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
*Happy agriculture noises*
*Happy agriculture noises*
Aaaaaah!! Beautiful!
Aaaaaah!! Beautiful!
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
How cute! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
How cute!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46