Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Nice! Probably gonna use those new apparel, if i will be able to buy it! :)
Nice! Probably gonna use those new apparel, if i will be able to buy it! :)
xpP2XdL.png
Can these be bought in a bundle?
Can these be bought in a bundle?
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
@Maddy Yes. If you look at the list of items in the first post, the last item in each set is the bundle. Sprouting GardenLoamy GardenFruitful Garden
@Maddy Yes. If you look at the list of items in the first post, the last item in each set is the bundle. Sprouting GardenLoamy GardenFruitful Garden
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
These are so neat!!!
These are so neat!!!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Still havent seen a bundle in marketplace when I've been online :'(
Still havent seen a bundle in marketplace when I've been online :'(
I got to admit, my first thought when seeing this new set was "FINALLY, it's possible to make a proper Shortpacked! Gardening Batman fandragon!" [img]https://i.ibb.co/d7G27D4/image.png[/img] I guess it would look something like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2207534&skin=0&apparel=42930,42926,42935,42943,42936,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I got to admit, my first thought when seeing this new set was "FINALLY, it's possible to make a proper Shortpacked! Gardening Batman fandragon!"

image.png

I guess it would look something like this:

scry?sdid=2207534&skin=0&apparel=42930,42926,42935,42943,42936,29008&xt=dressing.png
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
they look amazing!! :D
they look amazing!! :D
Zeira_Wolf, artist, youtuber and dragon fan
watermark.png
I'm reserving my full-blown hype for the second installment, don't you worry UwU
I'm reserving my full-blown hype for the second installment, don't you worry UwU
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46