Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
These are wicked cute, love how they all have different produce too.
These are wicked cute, love how they all have different produce too.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
ok but the person on the art team who has been putting together their Caduceus fandragon for several years now, pls share
ok but the person on the art team who has been putting together their Caduceus fandragon for several years now, pls share
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
ive been waiting so long for a set like this god bless
ive been waiting so long for a set like this god bless
he/him | frt+1 but i act like an frt+17
This set deserves all its 10 colours or perhaps even more just nets with produce. This is such a fantastic set
This set deserves all its 10 colours or perhaps even more just nets with produce. This is such a fantastic set
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
nice
nice
But... Where's the new breed...?
But... Where's the new breed...?
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
they all have different fruits/vegetables!! i am ecstatic
they all have different fruits/vegetables!! i am ecstatic
@Lunarduo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3083354#message]they've already said[/url] the new breed is going to be pushed back a bit but it will be released this year (not that that has anything to do with this thread) [quote name="Undel" date="2021-12-15 06:05:22" ] [size=5][b]On the Horizon[/b][/size] [emoji=ancient size=1] The [i]Flight Rising[/i] team has been hard at work on Night of the Nocturne 2021, Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, and the next Ancient breed. We wanted to let you know that while we had hoped that the next Ancient would be released this year, it will be delayed until early first quarter 2022. We're still putting on the finishing touches and don't want to crunch our artists to finish in the next week. We also don't want to release mid [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i], allowing the site's traffic to perform better and our team to have some time off for the holiday season. Thank you for your patience! We look forward to releasing these cantankerous dragons in 2022![/quote]
@Lunarduo they've already said the new breed is going to be pushed back a bit but it will be released this year (not that that has anything to do with this thread)
Undel wrote on 2021-12-15 06:05:22:
On the Horizon
The Flight Rising team has been hard at work on Night of the Nocturne 2021, Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, and the next Ancient breed. We wanted to let you know that while we had hoped that the next Ancient would be released this year, it will be delayed until early first quarter 2022. We're still putting on the finishing touches and don't want to crunch our artists to finish in the next week. We also don't want to release mid Night of the Nocturne, allowing the site's traffic to perform better and our team to have some time off for the holiday season.

Thank you for your patience! We look forward to releasing these cantankerous dragons in 2022!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Zillacore @Undel Piffle fruits and vegetables, I want herb gardens! Ah, well I can make do with stuff from the tea sets. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70048089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700481/70048089_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zillacore @Undel

Piffle fruits and vegetables, I want herb gardens! Ah, well I can make do with stuff from the tea sets.

70048089_350.png
OMG YAY
OMG YAY
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46