Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T +100 UMAs for g, eggs, chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rssip7p2a67i6ll/earthtop.png[/img] [color=orange][size=5]UMAs[/size][/color] Willing to trade for gems, kt, or noc eggs! Recently added: [item=skin: judgement day][item=skin: son of hermes][item=Skin: Quietus][item=Accent: Furrowed Watervine][item=Accent: Redemption Arc][item=Accent: Us or Them][item=Accent: TNE-Ghost Sea][item=skin: the pilgrim] On the AH: [item=skin: magic waters][item=Skin: aaa. E-MARE][item=Accent: Goloden fruit][item=Accent: as the sun rises higher][item=Skin: Evolving Contagion][item=Skin: Buer][item=Skin: Caim][item=Skin: Prey][item=Accent: Enchanted Garden][item= Skin: aaa. Serpent Throne][item= Skin: Slow] Not on the AH: [item=accent: many eyes ice][item=accent: bringer of fortune][item=skin: NaOH][item=accent: control][item=accent: spirit's calling][skin=38113][item=accent: corgo][item=skin: tangy siren][item=skin: HoHwan][item=skin: aaa. ancient gaze][item=accent: as the sun rises higher][skin=40784][item=accent: the slaying of sin][item=accent: the humbling of heaven][item=Skin: aaa. Serpent Throne][item=skin: rosy calculation][item=accent: for your patronage][item=skin: lion wheel][item=skin: lunar calculation][item=skin: pierce the stars][item=accent: everchase.][skin=41712][item=skin: we brokered fates][item=skin: embrace the stars][item=skin: opossum party][item=accent: dream dancer][item=accent: tears of gold][item=skin: shifting nightmare][item=skin: rising toward the heavens][item=Accent: Goloden fruit][item=skin: our advent][item=skin: headless horseman][item=skin: furfur][item=Accent: Bismuth Belly][item=Skin: Solar Rings][item=Accent: Luminous Sunveil][item=Accent: Twinkling Starspun][item=Skin: li jiang][item=Skin: field notes: flora cerdae][item=Skin: erelong][item=Skin: forest nymph][item=Accent: Whispers From Beyond][item=Accent: Bone Warlord][item=Accent: enemies to lovers][item=Accent: LC:Counting Eyes][item=Accent: THE WRATH][item=Skin: Terrible Creature][item=Skin: king of storm seekers][item=Skin: king of death seekers][item=Skin: The Last Mercy][item=Accent: Autophagy][item=Skin: Pinniped Pal v2][item=Skin: Forgiven Sarathiel][item=Accent: Remember Time][item=Skin: BORN SEA FOAM] [item=Accent: Star Song][item=Skin: FRidge] Honestly I have more. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u845kq75sv17s9m/earthmidsmall.png[/img] [color=orange][size=5]WILLING TO TRADE FOR:[/size][/color] [item=grey slime][item=silver muck][item=azurite][item=light aura][item=fire aura][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item= spare inventory crate] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jib5m0amd6p9cqq/earthbottom.png[/img]
earthtop.png

UMAs

Willing to trade for gems, kt, or noc eggs!

Recently added:
Skin: Judgement Day Skin: Son of Hermes Skin: Quietus Accent: Furrowed Watervine Accent: Redemption Arc Accent: Us or Them Accent: TNE-Ghost Sea Skin: The Pilgrim

On the AH:

Skin: Magic Waters Skin: aaa. E-MARE Accent: Goloden fruit Accent: as the sun rises higher Skin: Evolving Contagion Skin: Buer Skin: Caim Skin: Prey Accent: Enchanted Garden Skin: aaa. Serpent Throne Skin: Slow

Not on the AH:

Accent: Many Eyes Ice Accent: Bringer of Fortune Skin: NaOH Accent: Control Accent: Spirit's Calling Accent: CORGO Skin: Tangy Siren Skin: HoHwan Skin: aaa. Ancient Gaze Accent: as the sun rises higher Accent: the slaying of sin Accent: the humbling of heaven Skin: aaa. Serpent Throne Skin: Rosy Calculation Accent: For your patronage Skin: Lion Wheel Skin: Lunar Calculation Accent: EVERCHASE. Skin: WE BROKERED FATES Skin: Embrace the Stars Accent: Dream Dancer Accent: Tears of Gold Skin: Shifting Nightmare Accent: Goloden fruit Skin: Our Advent Skin: Furfur Accent: Bismuth Belly Skin: Solar Rings Accent: Luminous Sunveil Accent: Twinkling Starspun Skin: li jiang Skin: field notes: flora cerdae Skin: erelong Skin: forest nymph Accent: Whispers From Beyond Accent: Bone Warlord Accent: enemies to lovers Accent: LC:Counting Eyes Accent: THE WRATH Skin: Terrible Creature Skin: king of storm seekers Skin: king of death seekers Skin: The Last Mercy Accent: Autophagy Skin: Pinniped Pal v2 Skin: Forgiven Sarathiel Accent: Remember Time Skin: BORN SEA FOAM Accent: Star Song Skin: FRidge

Honestly I have more.

earthmidsmall.png

WILLING TO TRADE FOR:

Grey Slime Silver Muck Azurite Light Aura Fire Aura Unhatched Nocturne Egg Spare Inventory Crate

earthbottom.png
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
hi! @finder77 could i get a price check on Skin: secondborn daughter, Accent: Faery Core - Gilt, and Accent: CORGO?
the last one made me laugh lol
hi! @finder77 could i get a price check on Skin: secondborn daughter, Accent: Faery Core - Gilt, and Accent: CORGO?
the last one made me laugh lol
@Mitchy
I know, the corgi one is great!
Accent: Corgo I would be good with doing 700g.
Skin: Secondborn Daughter I would probably want around 1900g.
Faery Core Gilt I would be looking for around 3kg
@Mitchy
I know, the corgi one is great!
Accent: Corgo I would be good with doing 700g.
Skin: Secondborn Daughter I would probably want around 1900g.
Faery Core Gilt I would be looking for around 3kg
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
thank you! i'll have to think it over, especially on secondborn daughter as that would be all of my gems and i dont even have a obe female lmao
best of luck in the meantime :)
thank you! i'll have to think it over, especially on secondborn daughter as that would be all of my gems and i dont even have a obe female lmao
best of luck in the meantime :)
@finder77

can I get a price check on Chimera and abeRATion? both are SO good.
@finder77

can I get a price check on Chimera and abeRATion? both are SO good.
sLpAJ21.png
@Olderthanbones
1250g for Chimera
900g for AberRATion

Would do 2kg for both
@Olderthanbones
1250g for Chimera
900g for AberRATion

Would do 2kg for both
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
@finder77

that'd be great! would you be able to hold them for me for a bit?

I've got 25 silver muck you're looking for right now. otherwise I'm constantly racking up chests and eggs through grinding, so I'd be able to trade for those quickly enough!
@finder77

that'd be great! would you be able to hold them for me for a bit?

I've got 25 silver muck you're looking for right now. otherwise I'm constantly racking up chests and eggs through grinding, so I'd be able to trade for those quickly enough!
sLpAJ21.png
@Olderthanbones I can put them on hold for a bit. How many days do you think you need?
@Olderthanbones I can put them on hold for a bit. How many days do you think you need?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
PtICpts.png
@finder77

let's say two? i did a 1700g trade earlier in a few hours with some good luck, so it shouldn't be TOO long.
@finder77

let's say two? i did a 1700g trade earlier in a few hours with some good luck, so it shouldn't be TOO long.
sLpAJ21.png
@finder77 i'm interested in ! would you be willing to take 40 strange chests for it?
@finder77 i'm interested in ! would you be willing to take 40 strange chests for it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14