Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
These guys are very cool I like the sphinx
These guys are very cool I like the sphinx
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I've wondered why I had feats, but new familiars just dropped! I'm please with how they all look <3
I've wondered why I had feats, but new familiars just dropped! I'm please with how they all look <3
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
BABIES
BABIES
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
Ahh familiars! Nice to see stranglers get more love, and that sphynx is very adorable <3

Thank you for listening to the community, I'm glad to hear you'll be updating more on the progress of errors.
Ahh familiars! Nice to see stranglers get more love, and that sphynx is very adorable <3

Thank you for listening to the community, I'm glad to hear you'll be updating more on the progress of errors.
FObX7rS.png
Ohh those familiars are lovely oh boy
Ohh those familiars are lovely oh boy
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Nice to see there will be art fixes!
And that barkbound construct is just what I needed for Dullahan! Just the other day I was trying to decide whether to go with one of the existing horse golems, or choose a different familiar that would fit better with her colors x)
Nice to see there will be art fixes!
And that barkbound construct is just what I needed for Dullahan! Just the other day I was trying to decide whether to go with one of the existing horse golems, or choose a different familiar that would fit better with her colors x)
Thank you devs for hearing our feedback <33
Thank you devs for hearing our feedback <33
Yay! More Fiona Familiars!! ^_^ Very excited :>
Yay! More Fiona Familiars!! ^_^ Very excited :>
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
The spiffy sphynx is so cute! It looks like it could stare right into my soul!
The spiffy sphynx is so cute! It looks like it could stare right into my soul!
icRhECj.gif
That...that strangler is... everything
That...that strangler is... everything
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31