Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
The new familiars are so cute! The strangler is probably my favorite.
The new familiars are so cute! The strangler is probably my favorite.
Ayy, I always love to see more feats! And it's good to see that discussion about the gene errors has begun to be taken on board.
Ayy, I always love to see more feats! And it's good to see that discussion about the gene errors has begun to be taken on board.
rYp8BR7.png
They're all so cute,,
They're all so cute,,
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
Squeeeeee! New familiars, hooray! Got 3 right off and I'm so close on the one left...! Now to start bonding with them - I don't have many left to Awaken except the Warriors Way bunch, so this is great!
Squeeeeee! New familiars, hooray! Got 3 right off and I'm so close on the one left...! Now to start bonding with them - I don't have many left to Awaken except the Warriors Way bunch, so this is great!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
new friends!
new friends!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Ooo, I love all of them!
Ooo, I love all of them!
Staff answers [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
Staff answers
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
The sphinx is lovely! Thank you everyone! :D
The sphinx is lovely! Thank you everyone! :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
!!!
!!!
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
Ahhh! The familiars are wonderful, but I'm SO happy about the Gene Error Tracking! Thank you so much for listening to your players! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Ahhh! The familiars are wonderful, but I'm SO happy about the Gene Error Tracking! Thank you so much for listening to your players!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31