Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 112
PLAGUE ANCIENT WOOOOOOOOO
PLAGUE ANCIENT WOOOOOOOOO
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Sounds very cool! Honestly I would love to see some of the older NotN stuff taken out of the chests all together and put somewhere else (maybe baldwins or something). Even if not as many things will be added going forward there is already such a huge item pool that it is hard to get the stuff you actually want.
Sounds very cool! Honestly I would love to see some of the older NotN stuff taken out of the chests all together and put somewhere else (maybe baldwins or something). Even if not as many things will be added going forward there is already such a huge item pool that it is hard to get the stuff you actually want.
250.png
Oh, this is going to be one heck of an exciting year for us! Can't wait!
Oh, this is going to be one heck of an exciting year for us! Can't wait!
hmm. I'm not sure I'm quite happy with that NotN change....while I get there's a lot of items for y'all to deal with, I'd rather there be less old items and more new items, since I'm an old longtime player, I don't need the old items. Why not do something like Joxar's spare inventory? Do a store with the older items that way you guys can focus on new items.

Edit to Add, just added this in the Suggestions Forum.
hmm. I'm not sure I'm quite happy with that NotN change....while I get there's a lot of items for y'all to deal with, I'd rather there be less old items and more new items, since I'm an old longtime player, I don't need the old items. Why not do something like Joxar's spare inventory? Do a store with the older items that way you guys can focus on new items.

Edit to Add, just added this in the Suggestions Forum.
njkZvZC.png
I bet the new breed is an ancient plague dragon
I bet the new breed is an ancient plague dragon

0zy2W7P.png
J7D1quC.png
HJLIYn4.png
WKtl2lb.png
kaq3m.gif
FrIX0.gif
r7MYK.gif
GPeAX.gif
That new breed silhouette ..........

I'm stoked
That new breed silhouette ..........

I'm stoked
tumblr_ppyvge9FcJ1xbdaczo4_400.png
All of this news seems super cool - really looking forward to see it all happen c:
All of this news seems super cool - really looking forward to see it all happen c:
JooSuWk.png
two headed dragon ??? :eyes:
two headed dragon ??? :eyes:
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
whew this stuff seems real interesting!
whew this stuff seems real interesting!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
new event hype!! and also potentially 2 headed plague ancient??? [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
new event hype!!

and also potentially 2 headed plague ancient???
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 112