Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Wow, how long until it's release? I've witnessed the creation of the Obelisk, now my second breed? W00T! Keep up the good work FR! Totally not impatient
Wow, how long until it's release? I've witnessed the creation of the Obelisk, now my second breed? W00T! Keep up the good work FR! Totally not impatient
New.png
@ihmi we literally just got a new modern breed theyre not going to release another one for a long time because they have to do apparel and gene art, ancient breeds take less time and have their own flavor of creativity
@ihmi we literally just got a new modern breed theyre not going to release another one for a long time because they have to do apparel and gene art, ancient breeds take less time and have their own flavor of creativity
unknown.png
Nice thanks so much for all the hard work
Nice thanks so much for all the hard work
DOES THAT HAVE TWO HEADS?!?
DOES THAT HAVE TWO HEADS?!?
KK3w.gif
ok I know I’m extremely late but I’m tired and WAIT DOES THAT DRAGON HAVE TWO HEADS
ok I know I’m extremely late but I’m tired and WAIT DOES THAT DRAGON HAVE TWO HEADS
Quarry | she/they
fLdYOuE.pngbYt72YT.pngmlHpBMC.pngP4eo1Gw.pngYMPbu9R.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
It looks amazing!!!!! But...do I see TWO heads? AWESOME!!!!!
It looks amazing!!!!! But...do I see TWO heads? AWESOME!!!!!
Quote:
Life is short, so play lots of video games.
-Me
OOH! The breed looks two headed, and cool
OOH! The breed looks two headed, and cool
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Untitled220_20210608071248.pngGIIienx.pngOjYCOIV.png(he/they, please!)
Wow

Just, wow
Wow

Just, wow
LwqWHRS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png5vBmPXW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngkyVzsYk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngKdK3h1K_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png62BjO6G_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngA3L5B4e_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngm78opSZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngcedPG3i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngPdiBTNZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
v8f8ZKI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Gimme twohead dragon
Gimme twohead dragon
LwqWHRS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png5vBmPXW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngkyVzsYk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngKdK3h1K_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png62BjO6G_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngA3L5B4e_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngm78opSZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngcedPG3i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngPdiBTNZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
v8f8ZKI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
F48dFHHy3cfffddeVyOZlIJH4j6aeUI3Wf9v8DWBIzube9ggAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png BiXaltQ.gif sig.pngjXBxdgJ.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112