Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 111 112
You could consider retiring all previous NotN items (like phase out year 1 when a new year is added, or phase out year 1-3 when a new year is added) in order to cut down on the amount of items popping out. There are so many items from it that people have literally been choking on those old items anyway just trying to get new stuff. It isn't "bring it out slower" it's get rid of that yard sale trash from years ago? It was great to get it the first 2983472983424 times but if I get another faux bear I may very well throw up.

Also, inb4 it's a plague ancient, judging by the 'wing rot' appearance.
You could consider retiring all previous NotN items (like phase out year 1 when a new year is added, or phase out year 1-3 when a new year is added) in order to cut down on the amount of items popping out. There are so many items from it that people have literally been choking on those old items anyway just trying to get new stuff. It isn't "bring it out slower" it's get rid of that yard sale trash from years ago? It was great to get it the first 2983472983424 times but if I get another faux bear I may very well throw up.

Also, inb4 it's a plague ancient, judging by the 'wing rot' appearance.
broe what if the new ancient has a tert that gives it MORE heads....
broe what if the new ancient has a tert that gives it MORE heads....
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
TELL ME THIS IS THE PLAGUE ANCIENT… AWOOGA
TELL ME THIS IS THE PLAGUE ANCIENT… AWOOGA
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
New breed shape giving me strong Plague vibes!
New breed shape giving me strong Plague vibes!
gxacNa1.gif
Poggers
Can't wait for the new breed, it already looks so cool!
It almost looks like it might have two heads :0
Poggers
Can't wait for the new breed, it already looks so cool!
It almost looks like it might have two heads :0
Reworking my signature :)

Click here to go to my pfp dragon
PLEASE BE PLAGUE ANCIENT PLEASE BE PLAGUE ANCIENT
PLEASE BE PLAGUE ANCIENT PLEASE BE PLAGUE ANCIENT
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
[s]bounty of the elements aside, [/s] im going to guess its lightning because of its chicken bird feet, and lightning also has the most harpy territory Seems pretty efficient to me that the lightening deity would just borrow anatomy elements from the locals for the most efficient dragon for that landscape [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/territory_harpy.png[/img]
bounty of the elements aside,
im going to guess its lightning because of its chicken bird feet,
and lightning also has the most harpy territory

Seems pretty efficient to me that the lightening deity would just borrow anatomy elements from the locals for the most efficient dragon for that landscape

territory_harpy.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Ooo This one looks like a 2 header, I see them horns poking out. can't wait to see this boi is full~
Ooo This one looks like a 2 header, I see them horns poking out. can't wait to see this boi is full~
wZGrN.pngiDpka.pngh2Mdt.pngZ65c9.pnguTV58.pnghfgx4.pngHIlc1.pngJmz6f.png5Vjuk.pngrszlX.png
New event?!?!

Also…two tails, one feathery wing one plaguey, different looking arms and legs? Maybe a plague/nature combo dragon? Could even have multiple heads? No matter what, very exciting! But ngl I love the idea of a mutant combined flight dragon!

Edit: just saw new opponents for warriors way? Yes! My unawakened familiars list has gotten very low….

Second edit: looks like new dragon will not be a double element, but ooooo still very excited! And that means nature and plague will get their own exclusive breeds so. MORE NEW DRAGONS. Anyway, bet is on plague now
New event?!?!

Also…two tails, one feathery wing one plaguey, different looking arms and legs? Maybe a plague/nature combo dragon? Could even have multiple heads? No matter what, very exciting! But ngl I love the idea of a mutant combined flight dragon!

Edit: just saw new opponents for warriors way? Yes! My unawakened familiars list has gotten very low….

Second edit: looks like new dragon will not be a double element, but ooooo still very excited! And that means nature and plague will get their own exclusive breeds so. MORE NEW DRAGONS. Anyway, bet is on plague now
OAgM9ob.png
sounds interesting the event changes. Also oooo new breed! Much excite!
sounds interesting the event changes. Also oooo new breed! Much excite!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 111 112