Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112
OOOoo plague ancient?
OOOoo plague ancient?
tumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.pngAvyBrzc.png29583.png Play outer wilds
TWO HEAD TWO HEADS TWO HEADS
TWO HEAD TWO HEADS TWO HEADS
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
Looking forward(and saving up) for the new Ancient. The silhouette alone has me hooked. Super stoked.
Looking forward(and saving up) for the new Ancient. The silhouette alone has me hooked. Super stoked.
kHExOMX.png
:O and update during a festival? Wack!

A new NotN type festival? Wack!

Another new ancient breed? WACK!
:O and update during a festival? Wack!

A new NotN type festival? Wack!

Another new ancient breed? WACK!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
That new ancient, it looks so wonderful.

It has to be two or three headed, no denying that!
That new ancient, it looks so wonderful.

It has to be two or three headed, no denying that!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Is that a Chimera dragon? [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
Is that a Chimera dragon?
CvMCKOn.png
AAAAAA CHIMERIC BEEAAAANNN!! YOOOO-
AAAAAA CHIMERIC BEEAAAANNN!! YOOOO-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Yoooo!!! Plague ancient?
Yoooo!!! Plague ancient?
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!) [/quote] YOOOOOOOOO OHHHHH OKAY. Okay I am 100% down for this. Then I'm all for it, thank you so much, bless *smooches* Staff, this gives you the perfect ability to release 1 recolour of an older set per NoTN along with new stuff because recolours are much simpler than drawing a whole set. I'm so glad you have it all figured out, my concerns have now been alleviated.
Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.

Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!)

YOOOOOOOOO OHHHHH OKAY. Okay I am 100% down for this. Then I'm all for it, thank you so much, bless *smooches*

Staff, this gives you the perfect ability to release 1 recolour of an older set per NoTN along with new stuff because recolours are much simpler than drawing a whole set. I'm so glad you have it all figured out, my concerns have now been alleviated.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I absolutely LOVE Dev Updates! It's so exciting to hear what the team has planned and all the new and creative ideas you have. This truly is one of the most special and wonderful corners of the internet.
I absolutely LOVE Dev Updates! It's so exciting to hear what the team has planned and all the new and creative ideas you have. This truly is one of the most special and wonderful corners of the internet.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112