Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112
OOOOOOOHHHH!!! I’ve got just the dragon for The Way of The Warrior!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70119998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701200/70119998_350.png[/img][/url] AND THE NEW ANCIENT!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
OOOOOOOHHHH!!! I’ve got just the dragon for The Way of The Warrior!!!

70119998_350.png

AND THE NEW ANCIENT!!!
u94F7n8.png
ooooo that new ancient *-* and warrior's way sounds very exciting too!
ooooo that new ancient *-* and warrior's way sounds very exciting too!
they/them
[quote name="Jhortanas" date="2021-07-30 13:09:52" ] Oh wow [i]new event??[/i] New weapons-and-armor themed event?? This is [i]so hype [/i]I can't wait. Also I think that's a one-headed breed with one feathered and one batlike wing, at least that's what I get from the silhouette... it looks like some kind of chimera to me, especially looking at those twisty feet. I'd be happy to be wrong tho, there's a lot of questionable empty space around the wing there [emoji=mirror star size=1] [/quote] it does have some chimera-like qualities, i agree! That makes me wonder if it will be an Arcane breed?
Jhortanas wrote on 2021-07-30 13:09:52:
Oh wow new event?? New weapons-and-armor themed event?? This is so hype I can't wait.

Also I think that's a one-headed breed with one feathered and one batlike wing, at least that's what I get from the silhouette... it looks like some kind of chimera to me, especially looking at those twisty feet. I'd be happy to be wrong tho, there's a lot of questionable empty space around the wing there
it does have some chimera-like qualities, i agree! That makes me wonder if it will be an Arcane breed?
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
-Gently holds the new dragon- They....
-Gently holds the new dragon- They....
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
oooh new event soon!!! *eyes emoji* and new silhouette!!
oooh new event soon!!! *eyes emoji* and new silhouette!!
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
Hmm, interesting. Also wondering on if the new ancient has like a centipede tail?
Hmm, interesting. Also wondering on if the new ancient has like a centipede tail?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="LisaRae" date="2021-07-30 13:12:38" ] hmm. I'm not sure I'm quite happy with that NotN change....while I get there's a lot of items for y'all to deal with, I'd rather there be less old items and more new items, since I'm an old longtime player, I don't need the old items. Why not do something like Joxar's spare inventory? Do a store with the older items that way you guys can focus on new items. Edit to Add, just added this in the Suggestions Forum. [/quote] This is so important, I agree. I wouldn't in any way want to overwork the Staff but I still wouldn't want to see the small amount of apparel we get lessened as well :pensive: Yes to lessening the amount of apparel in a single set, but I would be devastated if I ended up with an apparel set I desperately need but can't use due to colours. Variety is SO important.
LisaRae wrote on 2021-07-30 13:12:38:
hmm. I'm not sure I'm quite happy with that NotN change....while I get there's a lot of items for y'all to deal with, I'd rather there be less old items and more new items, since I'm an old longtime player, I don't need the old items. Why not do something like Joxar's spare inventory? Do a store with the older items that way you guys can focus on new items.

Edit to Add, just added this in the Suggestions Forum.

This is so important, I agree. I wouldn't in any way want to overwork the Staff but I still wouldn't want to see the small amount of apparel we get lessened as well :pensive: Yes to lessening the amount of apparel in a single set, but I would be devastated if I ended up with an apparel set I desperately need but can't use due to colours. Variety is SO important.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i cant wait for the ancient breed i looks so cool aa
i cant wait for the ancient breed i looks so cool aa
OMGGGG SO EXCITED!!
OMGGGG SO EXCITED!!
64addc0f1f2e250e82937dddfca0eff540692a0f.png22b56b6afb0964ac2c9b440dcdd6ca2cdd93e76a.png
THREE HEADED NEW BREED??? FLIGHT RISING?!?!?!!!!
THREE HEADED NEW BREED??? FLIGHT RISING?!?!?!!!!
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112