Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
please let us select virtual stacks without opening them?

would be nice if you sliiightly tinted stacks of different sizes but it's fine that a 100 item stack looks exactly like a 10k item stack at first glance LOL
please let us select virtual stacks without opening them?

would be nice if you sliiightly tinted stacks of different sizes but it's fine that a 100 item stack looks exactly like a 10k item stack at first glance LOL
1dgHJ.gif
If y'all are tweaking, could you make it so we can have different stack settings in Hoard and Vault? When I convert food, I'm looking for those 99s in my Hoard, but I want things piled up virtual in my Vault. As it is now I have to keep switching the setting back and forth, which is cumbersome!
If y'all are tweaking, could you make it so we can have different stack settings in Hoard and Vault? When I convert food, I'm looking for those 99s in my Hoard, but I want things piled up virtual in my Vault. As it is now I have to keep switching the setting back and forth, which is cumbersome!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Okay, I already posted here how much I love this hoard/vault revamp, but there is one thing, that did not change and therefore continue to upset me. :/

PLEASE ask me 'whether I am sure I want that' before letting me move things from hoard to vault or the other way around!

Because I wasn't most of the time...
Any other thing, you get a question like that and I find that very convenient. But when I move things to my hoard/vault by accident, I have to go back and forth the whole time and search for it again. This is especially infuriating whenever I do some "spring cleaning" when the materials and other tabs get to full.
Okay, I already posted here how much I love this hoard/vault revamp, but there is one thing, that did not change and therefore continue to upset me. :/

PLEASE ask me 'whether I am sure I want that' before letting me move things from hoard to vault or the other way around!

Because I wasn't most of the time...
Any other thing, you get a question like that and I find that very convenient. But when I move things to my hoard/vault by accident, I have to go back and forth the whole time and search for it again. This is especially infuriating whenever I do some "spring cleaning" when the materials and other tabs get to full.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
[quote name="razrroth" date="2020-10-30 20:44:11" ] [quote name="Xeyla" date="2020-10-30 18:02:00" ] Hopefully NotN items will be tagged, like all the other ones are. [/quote] Omg yes I was just thinking this yesterday! Even though [i]veteran [/i]players will remember that the food and trinket items are useful for NoTN trades later in the year, newbies may get them and accidentally hoardsell or use them for food! Definitely worth marking them somehow. [/quote] I am a veteran player, and I still don't remember all the items needed. I'm wondering if they forgot to tag the items, or thought it wasn't wanted?
razrroth wrote on 2020-10-30 20:44:11:
Xeyla wrote on 2020-10-30 18:02:00:
Hopefully NotN items will be tagged, like all the other ones are.

Omg yes I was just thinking this yesterday! Even though veteran players will remember that the food and trinket items are useful for NoTN trades later in the year, newbies may get them and accidentally hoardsell or use them for food! Definitely worth marking them somehow.
I am a veteran player, and I still don't remember all the items needed. I'm wondering if they forgot to tag the items, or thought it wasn't wanted?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Sadistic Congrats on your tidy storage! I'm so happy for you <3
@Sadistic Congrats on your tidy storage! I'm so happy for you <3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
By the way, is it possible to have Crim get items from the lesser pack? For example, if we have two packs of the same item (of 99 and 15 size), it will take its item from 99-sized pack, not from 15 sized).
By the way, is it possible to have Crim get items from the lesser pack? For example, if we have two packs of the same item (of 99 and 15 size), it will take its item from 99-sized pack, not from 15 sized).
I'd love to see "select all" automatically skip the locked items :')
I'd love to see "select all" automatically skip the locked items :')
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
i have not been able to access my hoard/vault on mobile or my computer ever since this update dropped. page loads fine, it's the "check out what's new with the hoard!" screen that i can't x out of and is what is preventing me from accessing my hoard/vault.
i have not been able to access my hoard/vault on mobile or my computer ever since this update dropped. page loads fine, it's the "check out what's new with the hoard!" screen that i can't x out of and is what is preventing me from accessing my hoard/vault.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
Praise the 11! The little colored indicators on food in my hoard that are needed for something else is all I ever wanted for Christmas! No more hours of hand sorting and accidentally converting something you've been gathering for months into food.
Praise the 11! The little colored indicators on food in my hoard that are needed for something else is all I ever wanted for Christmas! No more hours of hand sorting and accidentally converting something you've been gathering for months into food.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84