Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
I've checked the first post and dev tracker but I don't see anything regarding what's specifically being changed. Is there a list located somewhere or is it all a surprise XD?
I've checked the first post and dev tracker but I don't see anything regarding what's specifically being changed. Is there a list located somewhere or is it all a surprise XD?
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Oooh. I really liked the update, but I have heard ( and had ) some small QoL suggestions so I'm hoping those are the ones going to be implemented! That would make an already amazing revamp perfect. c:
Oooh. I really liked the update, but I have heard ( and had ) some small QoL suggestions so I'm hoping those are the ones going to be implemented! That would make an already amazing revamp perfect. c:
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Oh I'm extremely excited for the additional update! I can't wait to see the improvements!
Oh I'm extremely excited for the additional update! I can't wait to see the improvements!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I'd love for there to be a way to only "virtual stack" items in certain hoard tabs!

Because I like keeping a full stack of each food item, I want to be able to mark and convert only the below-99 stacks. But to still be able to do that, I can't collapse my gazillion familiars and trinkets into virtual stacks either. Into the frying pan into the fire with that one... xD

Other than that, this update is all I could have wished for and then some. Keep up the excellent work, staff!
I'd love for there to be a way to only "virtual stack" items in certain hoard tabs!

Because I like keeping a full stack of each food item, I want to be able to mark and convert only the below-99 stacks. But to still be able to do that, I can't collapse my gazillion familiars and trinkets into virtual stacks either. Into the frying pan into the fire with that one... xD

Other than that, this update is all I could have wished for and then some. Keep up the excellent work, staff!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Super hoping the upcoming update will get rid of that dang scroll bottom bar.
Also really hoping I won't have to click through three things to open chests again.
Super hoping the upcoming update will get rid of that dang scroll bottom bar.
Also really hoping I won't have to click through three things to open chests again.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Just wanted to say for the most part I really like the revamp, it's way easier to find things and the bigger page sizes means less pages to sort through.

I will say however there does appear to be an issue where the hoard and vault might think you are clicking something that you aren't, (several times I was trying to select stacks only for it to think I'm clicking on the stacked item below or the tiny markers showing secondary uses which completely redirects out of the hoard.)

I'm hoping this might be fixed in the upcoming update.
Just wanted to say for the most part I really like the revamp, it's way easier to find things and the bigger page sizes means less pages to sort through.

I will say however there does appear to be an issue where the hoard and vault might think you are clicking something that you aren't, (several times I was trying to select stacks only for it to think I'm clicking on the stacked item below or the tiny markers showing secondary uses which completely redirects out of the hoard.)

I'm hoping this might be fixed in the upcoming update.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
wait....the additional updates are set to go live on November 5th!? t-that's the same day as my birthday. um thanks flight rising.
wait....the additional updates are set to go live on November 5th!? t-that's the same day as my birthday. um thanks flight rising.
Hopefully NotN items will be tagged, like all the other ones are.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Xeyla" date="2020-10-30 18:02:00" ] Hopefully NotN items will be tagged, like all the other ones are. [/quote] Omg yes I was just thinking this yesterday! Even though [i]veteran [/i]players will remember that the food and trinket items are useful for NoTN trades later in the year, newbies may get them and accidentally hoardsell or use them for food! Definitely worth marking them somehow.
Xeyla wrote on 2020-10-30 18:02:00:

Omg yes I was just thinking this yesterday! Even though veteran players will remember that the food and trinket items are useful for NoTN trades later in the year, newbies may get them and accidentally hoardsell or use them for food! Definitely worth marking them somehow.
1aEvf03.png
now that I am using it, I have a complaint. I know that the "hooked" buttons at the bottom of the hoard may be useful to some people, not having to scroll all the way down, but I am finding it... irritating. I have to scroll all the way down to see the items on that page. So I am scrolling anyway. It also does this little glitch, if you scroll down fast the buttons bar goes into the ad and then jumps up. It would be nice if there was an option to turn off the "hooked" buttons. Thanks[emoji=tundra happy size=1]
now that I am using it, I have a complaint. I know that the "hooked" buttons at the bottom of the hoard may be useful to some people, not having to scroll all the way down, but I am finding it... irritating. I have to scroll all the way down to see the items on that page. So I am scrolling anyway. It also does this little glitch, if you scroll down fast the buttons bar goes into the ad and then jumps up.
It would be nice if there was an option to turn off the "hooked" buttons.
Thanks

gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84