Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84
@AnpuRa still need help? As far as I can tell, this update is quite intuitive for me and most of the userbase. I can't speak for everyone, so it might just be that you are struggling with it. However: The buttons [i]should[/i] be in pretty much the same place and preform pretty much the same functions. The overall layout should not be changed much- the only big changes should be extra buttons and colored bars. This makes me think it isn't just you and in fact just some game-breaking bug. Here's what the page should look like: [img]https://i.ibb.co/4FnxSN2/Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-2-02-13-PM.png[/img] Does it look like this for you?
@AnpuRa still need help?

As far as I can tell, this update is quite intuitive for me and most of the userbase. I can't speak for everyone, so it might just be that you are struggling with it.

However: The buttons should be in pretty much the same place and preform pretty much the same functions. The overall layout should not be changed much- the only big changes should be extra buttons and colored bars.

This makes me think it isn't just you and in fact just some game-breaking bug.

Here's what the page should look like:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-2-02-13-PM.png
Does it look like this for you?
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@blackberrytart

Yes, I still need help

No, my page isn't like that. It is more crampt and can barely fit 2 rows of items on the screen at one time. The pics of each item is also much smaller.
The extra bars and buttons are confusing enough but they also don't do anything.
I click on them and nothing happens.
It is just frustrating that the update won't allow me to access my Hoard directly.
I can go to other parts of the site and use items. (Auctions, Baldwin's etc) but not in the Hoard itself. Thankfully I keep my food stores pretty high so my dragons won't go hungry but without being able to add more food, my stores will run out.

It just confuses me that people seem to love the update while for me it is just about a game breaker. I don't know what to do
@blackberrytart

Yes, I still need help

No, my page isn't like that. It is more crampt and can barely fit 2 rows of items on the screen at one time. The pics of each item is also much smaller.
The extra bars and buttons are confusing enough but they also don't do anything.
I click on them and nothing happens.
It is just frustrating that the update won't allow me to access my Hoard directly.
I can go to other parts of the site and use items. (Auctions, Baldwin's etc) but not in the Hoard itself. Thankfully I keep my food stores pretty high so my dragons won't go hungry but without being able to add more food, my stores will run out.

It just confuses me that people seem to love the update while for me it is just about a game breaker. I don't know what to do
@AnpuRa you can't access your hoard directly? Is the button to go there just not working?

If buttons and things aren't working, that's a huge problem and you should keep making a racket about it until you get the dev's attention.
@AnpuRa you can't access your hoard directly? Is the button to go there just not working?

If buttons and things aren't working, that's a huge problem and you should keep making a racket about it until you get the dev's attention.
icon dragon | wishlist
@blackberrytart

Yeah, I can't do things like add food stores, sell items, open treasure, move items from the Hoard to Vault and vice versa or just interact with my items at all. Hence why I'm freaking out.

I have been contacted by the devs but I don't think they know what is wrong either.
@blackberrytart

Yeah, I can't do things like add food stores, sell items, open treasure, move items from the Hoard to Vault and vice versa or just interact with my items at all. Hence why I'm freaking out.

I have been contacted by the devs but I don't think they know what is wrong either.
@AnpuRa have you tried using your hoard on a different device?

That would at least let you know if it's a problem with your account or not.
@AnpuRa have you tried using your hoard on a different device?

That would at least let you know if it's a problem with your account or not.
icon dragon | wishlist
@blackberrytart

I have tried other browsers but I only have one laptop. No tablet or smartphone
@blackberrytart

I have tried other browsers but I only have one laptop. No tablet or smartphone
@AnpuRa you could use a library computer, or a family member's or friend's.

But if that isn't possible, I'm not really sure what could be the issue. I suppose if you've done all of that then what's breaking is breaking at a really fundamental level, screwing up the entire system
@AnpuRa you could use a library computer, or a family member's or friend's.

But if that isn't possible, I'm not really sure what could be the issue. I suppose if you've done all of that then what's breaking is breaking at a really fundamental level, screwing up the entire system
icon dragon | wishlist
I don't understand how to stack items. ;_;

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out! =D
I don't understand how to stack items. ;_;

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out! =D
Can you send a locked item through crossroads?
Can you send a locked item through crossroads?
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
So maybe I just don't see it, but I don't like the fact that I can no longer select one kind of food type. (i.e. select on meat, so I can convert only meat for food) Upgrade seems ok otherwise I guess, haven't fiddled with it much.
edit: never mind found it. I'm just stupid XD
So maybe I just don't see it, but I don't like the fact that I can no longer select one kind of food type. (i.e. select on meat, so I can convert only meat for food) Upgrade seems ok otherwise I guess, haven't fiddled with it much.
edit: never mind found it. I'm just stupid XD
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84