Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-10-22 06:42:41" ] [quote name="Demesne" date="2020-10-22 06:36:38" ] I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back. [/quote] @/Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]Bug Reports forum.[/url][/b] [/quote] huh. weird. coulda sworn i clicked through the tutorial thing a million times and i never saw the check mark until today. [s]thank god it's gone[/s] maybe i need new glasses smh
Aequorin wrote on 2020-10-22 06:42:41:
Demesne wrote on 2020-10-22 06:36:38:
I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back.

@/Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the Bug Reports forum.

huh. weird. coulda sworn i clicked through the tutorial thing a million times and i never saw the check mark until today. thank god it's gone

maybe i need new glasses smh
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
I hope the additional updates include the ability to stack to 99 automatically. I'm tired of having stacks of 97, 15, 6 of the same item. It sucks to have an entire hoard like that and to have to manually pile them together with the broom icon.

I also don't like that "white border fog" when scrolling.
I hope the additional updates include the ability to stack to 99 automatically. I'm tired of having stacks of 97, 15, 6 of the same item. It sucks to have an entire hoard like that and to have to manually pile them together with the broom icon.

I also don't like that "white border fog" when scrolling.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Unsure if this needs raising as a bug... but when opening multiple chests at once, I don't seem to get the right amount of items? Is it meant to be 4 items minimum per gilded chest?

I opened 2 together, and recieved a total of 7 items (including multiples of stackable items). There were 4 clothing/familiars, plus 1 stack of 1 item, and 1 stack of 2 items.

I do have a screenshot, can upload if required.
Unsure if this needs raising as a bug... but when opening multiple chests at once, I don't seem to get the right amount of items? Is it meant to be 4 items minimum per gilded chest?

I opened 2 together, and recieved a total of 7 items (including multiples of stackable items). There were 4 clothing/familiars, plus 1 stack of 1 item, and 1 stack of 2 items.

I do have a screenshot, can upload if required.
Funny, i thought a revamp would fix the bug that leaves me with two small stacks of the same thing. I just now had 8 and 3 of Serpae Tetras, and shifting the view showed a "virtual" stack of 11! So I had to do same as before, put it into the Vault to get resorted, and then take it our as an "actual" 11. How does that even get started??
Funny, i thought a revamp would fix the bug that leaves me with two small stacks of the same thing. I just now had 8 and 3 of Serpae Tetras, and shifting the view showed a "virtual" stack of 11! So I had to do same as before, put it into the Vault to get resorted, and then take it our as an "actual" 11. How does that even get started??
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I come back after being sketchy and nonexistent for a while, and I don't need my inefficient and difficult system to make sure I don't sell things I need for Swipp's Swap Stand, which apparently had me saving extra things? And I get the addition of something keeping track of other major uses for me? And I don't need to have so many pages to go through? I get to have longer lists on the pages I do have now? Whaaa? This is awesome!

I might be late saying it, but Thank you all so much for this update! I might be confused by some of my stacks not being swapping items or something other than possibly pretty, but that's probably because my system was terrible in the first place. Thanks for helping me not accidentally sell or convert things I want for other things! And for the organizing things! I like having longer lists of things, even though I'm on a desktop most of the time! Y'all are great!

Tl;dr: Love the features! Y'all are great!
I come back after being sketchy and nonexistent for a while, and I don't need my inefficient and difficult system to make sure I don't sell things I need for Swipp's Swap Stand, which apparently had me saving extra things? And I get the addition of something keeping track of other major uses for me? And I don't need to have so many pages to go through? I get to have longer lists on the pages I do have now? Whaaa? This is awesome!

I might be late saying it, but Thank you all so much for this update! I might be confused by some of my stacks not being swapping items or something other than possibly pretty, but that's probably because my system was terrible in the first place. Thanks for helping me not accidentally sell or convert things I want for other things! And for the organizing things! I like having longer lists of things, even though I'm on a desktop most of the time! Y'all are great!

Tl;dr: Love the features! Y'all are great!
I have drags on Dragon Cave too! My Scroll
I'm also on MagiStream! My MagiStream babies here say hi!
14050443.gif 13909677.gif 13911759.gif
I know it's late to the party, but saw the post on potential tweaking and all that jazz but can I just say how much I love the "this is used for" tabs under the items? Now I don't have to remember what I need to save for the Swap Stand or the Hibernal den or any of that. Thank you so so much for just that feature alone.
I know it's late to the party, but saw the post on potential tweaking and all that jazz but can I just say how much I love the "this is used for" tabs under the items? Now I don't have to remember what I need to save for the Swap Stand or the Hibernal den or any of that. Thank you so so much for just that feature alone.
Another late comment but I feel it's still appropriate to put it here. Bap me if not, hehe.

I have to say that I hope the dustbrush function to clean up 'broken' stacks will be easier to use someday (I understand that it can't be right now), maybe even with just one click for everything. But for now I'm just really happy it exists. This update is everything. Thank you so much, I'm having such a good time organizing my hoard and vault.
Another late comment but I feel it's still appropriate to put it here. Bap me if not, hehe.

I have to say that I hope the dustbrush function to clean up 'broken' stacks will be easier to use someday (I understand that it can't be right now), maybe even with just one click for everything. But for now I'm just really happy it exists. This update is everything. Thank you so much, I'm having such a good time organizing my hoard and vault.
I really love the utility of the new functions! One thing I wish was included though was an option to "sort by quantity" to make it easier to say, find food stacks I have plenty of for converting into points.
I really love the utility of the new functions! One thing I wish was included though was an option to "sort by quantity" to make it easier to say, find food stacks I have plenty of for converting into points.
CvMCKOn.png
I really just wanna say thank you so much for this revamp!! The hardest part of this site for me before was checking every item I got to see whether I could convert it--now it's so easy, so thank you team! <333
I really just wanna say thank you so much for this revamp!! The hardest part of this site for me before was checking every item I got to see whether I could convert it--now it's so easy, so thank you team! <333
eP65k0J.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84