Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Praise the 11! The little colored indicators on food in my hoard that are needed for something else is all I ever wanted for Christmas! No more hours of hand sorting and accidentally converting something you've been gathering for months into food.
Praise the 11! The little colored indicators on food in my hoard that are needed for something else is all I ever wanted for Christmas! No more hours of hand sorting and accidentally converting something you've been gathering for months into food.
Only complaint so far is that these virtual stacks cannot be sent through crossroads. It’d be SO EASY to make trades for fodder familiars or fodder apparel when you have multiple of the same apparel/fam using a stack of them. Instead of being limited to 36 of either thing. More crs made = less time spent doing other fr things like working the coli where all that refreshing generates ad revenue. ;3
Only complaint so far is that these virtual stacks cannot be sent through crossroads. It’d be SO EASY to make trades for fodder familiars or fodder apparel when you have multiple of the same apparel/fam using a stack of them. Instead of being limited to 36 of either thing. More crs made = less time spent doing other fr things like working the coli where all that refreshing generates ad revenue. ;3
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@Koudou If you have virtual stacks enabled, you can click on the items and next to the database icon there's a little broom, to consolidate the stacks. Not sure if it works without virtual stacks enabled though. @Caverise [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-10-22 06:42:41" ] [quote name="Demesne" date="2020-10-22 06:36:38" ] I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back. [/quote] @/Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]Bug Reports forum.[/url][/b] [/quote]
@Koudou If you have virtual stacks enabled, you can click on the items and next to the database icon there's a little broom, to consolidate the stacks. Not sure if it works without virtual stacks enabled though.

@Caverise
Aequorin wrote on 2020-10-22 06:42:41:
Demesne wrote on 2020-10-22 06:36:38:
I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back.

@/Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the Bug Reports forum.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel thank you very much! i didn't notice back link first time
@mithrel thank you very much! i didn't notice back link first time
My main complaint is how wide the pop up menu is when you go to convert items to food or open chests. The proportions of the menu telling you what you're getting is way too wide with the chests for such a tiny amount of offerings, even if its the bone bottles that have a wide array of items you receive by cracking them open.
My main complaint is how wide the pop up menu is when you go to convert items to food or open chests. The proportions of the menu telling you what you're getting is way too wide with the chests for such a tiny amount of offerings, even if its the bone bottles that have a wide array of items you receive by cracking them open.
1E8JFs6.png
[color=#006ab8]@Shirelin I was messing around with that pop-up, too; when I first saw it, I laughed, since it's ridiculously wide. After I made it less wide using inspect element, I discovered that they use that same window for every action in the hoard, so they decided to make it wide to accommodate selecting/converting a lot of items. default (like 607~px): [img]https://i.imgur.com/BeSCHhw.png[/img] 400px: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rJ32peP.png[/img] As you can see, it looks better when less wide for the first two things, but looks cramped for the latter (and the window ends up being twice as long, since it can only show half the amount of items across). I doubt they will change this, despite it looking very awkward for doing things with only a few items. [i]edit:[/i] if you try auto width, it's good for the first two, but then gets super wide for lots of items. Might be okay if the window starts more to the left/use something like auto for left and a 25% margin on the left and right, but then that causes more errors on smaller screens. [img]https://i.imgur.com/32IQCdD.png[/img]
@Shirelin I was messing around with that pop-up, too; when I first saw it, I laughed, since it's ridiculously wide. After I made it less wide using inspect element, I discovered that they use that same window for every action in the hoard, so they decided to make it wide to accommodate selecting/converting a lot of items.

default (like 607~px):
BeSCHhw.png

400px:
rJ32peP.png

As you can see, it looks better when less wide for the first two things, but looks cramped for the latter (and the window ends up being twice as long, since it can only show half the amount of items across). I doubt they will change this, despite it looking very awkward for doing things with only a few items.

edit: if you try auto width, it's good for the first two, but then gets super wide for lots of items. Might be okay if the window starts more to the left/use something like auto for left and a 25% margin on the left and right, but then that causes more errors on smaller screens.
32IQCdD.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Maybe they should do width: auto and add max-width: 600px to it then? I think that addresses the issues with both types rather nicely.
@Natakiro
Maybe they should do width: auto and add max-width: 600px to it then? I think that addresses the issues with both types rather nicely.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif5pgbvJI.pngurgW4oo.pngOydSpnN.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
YAY!!!! No more hidden objects!
YAY!!!! No more hidden objects!
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
[color=#006ab8]@GalenIndoran Oh, I somehow forgot about max width; I think that would be a great fix for it! ^^ [b]edit[/b]: the alerts box gets all wide, too, since it shares the same class as the hoard popup. they could probably do something about that on their end, though, if they want to adjust it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dZafwQh.png[/img] [size=2][i]Also, Morrowind is great! Recognized your username sounding very ES. ~ Actually just started replaying it recently.[/i]
@GalenIndoran Oh, I somehow forgot about max width; I think that would be a great fix for it! ^^

edit: the alerts box gets all wide, too, since it shares the same class as the hoard popup. they could probably do something about that on their end, though, if they want to adjust it.
dZafwQh.png

Also, Morrowind is great! Recognized your username sounding very ES. ~ Actually just started replaying it recently.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Ah, it does. Any overall change to that widget element has cascading effects.

However, it does seem that each instance of that element has its own unique style rules in the code, so only changing the built-in style rules for the relevant hoard boxes should avoid causing other issues I think?

Yes it is! I just love the TES setting and lore overall, especially for the Dunmer and Khajiit.
@Natakiro
Ah, it does. Any overall change to that widget element has cascading effects.

However, it does seem that each instance of that element has its own unique style rules in the code, so only changing the built-in style rules for the relevant hoard boxes should avoid causing other issues I think?

Yes it is! I just love the TES setting and lore overall, especially for the Dunmer and Khajiit.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif5pgbvJI.pngurgW4oo.pngOydSpnN.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84