Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave Expansion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
Finally! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Finally!
The centaurs are disconcerting and that arm should be changed.

It's stiff at a n*zi salute angle and not even a proper spear throwing pose, tilting the wrist or making a fist or even lowering the angle to be horizontal/straight out would be better than that, coupled with the turban it does not set a good message.

the goats are adorable
The centaurs are disconcerting and that arm should be changed.

It's stiff at a n*zi salute angle and not even a proper spear throwing pose, tilting the wrist or making a fist or even lowering the angle to be horizontal/straight out would be better than that, coupled with the turban it does not set a good message.

the goats are adorable
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
your goats, hand em over
your goats, hand em over
69QyxUv.gif ?FrNpk=party_oras.png ?4f2DZ=party_oras.png
Those bats and mushroom slugs have my heart!
Those bats and mushroom slugs have my heart!
!! signature under construction !!
:0 I love the new vista that comes with it!
:0 I love the new vista that comes with it!
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
As soon as I got into the venue, I had no idea it updated. I just had woken up. After I see this giant Porcupine Bear I realize that everything had changed. So I’m just sitting there unprepared and fighting fo my dragons lives X3
I refresh the page because it told me to and I get another Porcupine Bear! I didn’t die but it was again, close.
Love the update and the MUSHROOMS. So cute and adorable, I love mushrooms. After farming for not even 15 minutes, I get a Vista. Let me tell you, I went to my hoard so fast to put it on I’m surprised I didn’t click on something else on accident. Love the mushrooms and the new look, miss the old a tad. ThisGirlGotMushroomVistaEEEEEE
As soon as I got into the venue, I had no idea it updated. I just had woken up. After I see this giant Porcupine Bear I realize that everything had changed. So I’m just sitting there unprepared and fighting fo my dragons lives X3
I refresh the page because it told me to and I get another Porcupine Bear! I didn’t die but it was again, close.
Love the update and the MUSHROOMS. So cute and adorable, I love mushrooms. After farming for not even 15 minutes, I get a Vista. Let me tell you, I went to my hoard so fast to put it on I’m surprised I didn’t click on something else on accident. Love the mushrooms and the new look, miss the old a tad. ThisGirlGotMushroomVistaEEEEEE
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

[i][emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] Yells excitedly over these new additions . . .[/i] Also major side note but I Need those Bell Goats- if we wanted to create art of one of these critters, does anybody know whether staff allows players to make 'fan characters' of sorts out of their species, so long as credit is linked back to Flight Rising for creating / owning the general creatures? [i]I'd so love to design a Bell Goat of my own if this is allowed..![/i] But I can understand if it falls under any tricky copyright related issues. [emoji=heart size=1]
Yells excitedly over these new additions . . .

Also major side note but I Need those Bell Goats- if we wanted to create art of one of these critters, does anybody know whether staff allows players to make 'fan characters' of sorts out of their species, so long as credit is linked back to Flight Rising for creating / owning the general creatures?

I'd so love to design a Bell Goat of my own if this is allowed..!
But I can understand if it falls under any tricky copyright related issues.
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
m,,,,,mush,,, mush room,,,,,,,,,,musdhfnroomm,,,,,,f,,sd,gs,dgsdhdfhfgj
m,,,,,mush,,, mush room,,,,,,,,,,musdhfnroomm,,,,,,f,,sd,gs,dgsdhdfhfgj
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Looking forward to a deep dive into the Forgotten Cave.
Looking forward to a deep dive into the Forgotten Cave.
I really like the Burrow Bear and the Dire Claw. Every so often y’all introduce familiars that I really like. These ones I like!!

Thanks!
I really like the Burrow Bear and the Dire Claw. Every so often y’all introduce familiars that I really like. These ones I like!!

Thanks!
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40