Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave Expansion
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
omg no the bell goats are so cuuuute!!
omg no the bell goats are so cuuuute!!
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
a minecraft and a flight rising cave update?? damn!
a minecraft and a flight rising cave update?? damn!
I might be in the minority here but I think I definitely preferred the old background. In terms of quality the new one seems noticeably below the site's usual standards, like a deadline was missed and unfinished art made into the release. The floor mushrooms especially stand out whenever an ancient fungus/dwarf truffle is onscreen and they can be compared to the mushrooms at their bases (and those enemies are old art to boot). The rocks aren't convincingly rock-y and honestly look sorta like plastic and I miss the dust and darkness in the background that made the place really feel forgotten.

This is just a nitpick, but I also don't feel like a cave venue needs a day/night cycle. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for somewhere deep underground to be tinted different colours based on the time above ground.

I feel bad being so negative-- I love all the new enemies/familiars and their item art all looks amazing, but the updated venue background's just a bit disappointing for me.

(Also I just noticed this as I was writing but the old art's still used in the venue thumbnail on the stage select screen, I don't think that's intentional?)
I might be in the minority here but I think I definitely preferred the old background. In terms of quality the new one seems noticeably below the site's usual standards, like a deadline was missed and unfinished art made into the release. The floor mushrooms especially stand out whenever an ancient fungus/dwarf truffle is onscreen and they can be compared to the mushrooms at their bases (and those enemies are old art to boot). The rocks aren't convincingly rock-y and honestly look sorta like plastic and I miss the dust and darkness in the background that made the place really feel forgotten.

This is just a nitpick, but I also don't feel like a cave venue needs a day/night cycle. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for somewhere deep underground to be tinted different colours based on the time above ground.

I feel bad being so negative-- I love all the new enemies/familiars and their item art all looks amazing, but the updated venue background's just a bit disappointing for me.

(Also I just noticed this as I was writing but the old art's still used in the venue thumbnail on the stage select screen, I don't think that's intentional?)
WHdZHzK.png
Why are the skins retiring?
Why are the skins retiring?
Lichtdrache.gif
Love the bosses added to Forgotten Cave!
Love the bosses added to Forgotten Cave!
no U
NUDIBRANCHS
NUDIBRANCHS
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
@Undel I'm not finding any of the [item=glittering geode]. Wondering if maybe it wasn't enabled properly?
@Undel

I'm not finding any of the Glittering Geode .

Wondering if maybe it wasn't enabled properly?
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
Symbiotes,,,, this makes me pleased
Symbiotes,,,, this makes me pleased
8dqm7Js.gif1qSQ4Z1.gif
Flight rising got a cave update before Minecraft lmao
Flight rising got a cave update before Minecraft lmao
Hi
@Xhaztol
@Undel
The treasure packs, Glittering Geode's, aren't dropping.
@Xhaztol
@Undel
The treasure packs, Glittering Geode's, aren't dropping.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40