Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave Expansion
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
Hype! I love the new vista and am excited for the new fams!
Hype! I love the new vista and am excited for the new fams!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Spent the whole of today to 100% the new familiars and even got the new vista drop! Love the new update and new bosses for Forgotten Cave!!
Spent the whole of today to 100% the new familiars and even got the new vista drop! Love the new update and new bosses for Forgotten Cave!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
The new familiars look super cute!!! :DD
The new familiars look super cute!!! :DD
Noice~
Noice~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Nice[emoji=heart size=1]
Nice
Super excited about the new content, but aw man I finally just broke under 100 for undiscovered familiars and now I'm back up! lol [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Super excited about the new content, but aw man I finally just broke under 100 for undiscovered familiars and now I'm back up! lol
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
[item=Luminous leaf sheep][item=Spicy leaf sheep] Ooohhh these are THE BEST THING! I love them so much! Thank you for adding leaf sheep!! I'm so happy, and the familiars who drop them are fantastic too!
Luminous Leaf Sheep Spicy Leaf Sheep
Ooohhh these are THE BEST THING! I love them so much!
Thank you for adding leaf sheep!! I'm so happy, and the familiars who drop them are fantastic too!
The bats.... are very cute. I love them and I want to pet them
The bats.... are very cute. I love them and I want to pet them
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
this is cool for the most part!

the centaur familiar's arms are.....fairly unsettling, though, in all honesty
It definitely struck me as the n*zi salute rather than prepping to throw a spear because the palm is so flat/straight with the arm...
this is cool for the most part!

the centaur familiar's arms are.....fairly unsettling, though, in all honesty
It definitely struck me as the n*zi salute rather than prepping to throw a spear because the palm is so flat/straight with the arm...

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
MUSHROOM SLUGS!!!!!! MUSHROOM BATS!!!!!!
MUSHROOM SLUGS!!!!!! MUSHROOM BATS!!!!!!
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40