Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave Expansion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
I’m love the slugs, they are my favourite atm..
I’m love the slugs, they are my favourite atm..
35326_s.gif
I love the new familiars! Great update.
I love the new familiars! Great update.
shop_banner.png
Cool!
Cool!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
cave rave cave rave
cave rave cave rave
b a t s !!!!
b a t s !!!!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I NEED these.
I NEED these.
Question: were the glittering geodes/venue treasure bags ever added to the drop table? I've got a full stack of food from every new enemy and a quarter stack from each boss, without even trying to track how many of the old enemies I've fought as well, and I have yet to see a single geode drop. [quote name="TwilightForest" date="2020-10-17 12:11:39" ] Has the venue changed for everyone else or is it just me? The picture is different and I fought a Burrow Bear, but it still looks like this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/667552646726680586/767094545158504508/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] @TwilightForest That sounds like a cache thing; have you tried a hard refresh? I'll be the first to say that looks super cool, though; that bear fits right in with the old background.
Question: were the glittering geodes/venue treasure bags ever added to the drop table? I've got a full stack of food from every new enemy and a quarter stack from each boss, without even trying to track how many of the old enemies I've fought as well, and I have yet to see a single geode drop.
TwilightForest wrote on 2020-10-17 12:11:39:
Has the venue changed for everyone else or is it just me? The picture is different and I fought a Burrow Bear, but it still looks like this unknown.png
@TwilightForest That sounds like a cache thing; have you tried a hard refresh?

I'll be the first to say that looks super cool, though; that bear fits right in with the old background.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I was wonderin what was going on last night. xD
I was wonderin what was going on last night. xD
bJs5ioz.gif
Oooh I love these! The Cave always needed an update!!
Oooh I love these! The Cave always needed an update!!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
musroosm..
musroosm..
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40