Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213
Happy anniversary! Here's to another great year. I like these updates, especially the ability to nickname one's familiars.
Happy anniversary! Here's to another great year. I like these updates, especially the ability to nickname one's familiars.
nhknpyA.png
Oh gosh yes Customization!
Oh gosh yes Customization!
My Pay What You Want Hatchery
I think I understand some of the critiques people have about the update/revamp. Personally, I enjoy the brand new look/layout.

Most of what I don't understand is where people are saying they see the apparel first. Is that because your gaze is used to having the dragon more on the left side of the page? Because, as it stands, my gaze immediately falls to the dragon in the center and I have to actively turn my attention away to glance at the apparel listed.
I think I understand some of the critiques people have about the update/revamp. Personally, I enjoy the brand new look/layout.

Most of what I don't understand is where people are saying they see the apparel first. Is that because your gaze is used to having the dragon more on the left side of the page? Because, as it stands, my gaze immediately falls to the dragon in the center and I have to actively turn my attention away to glance at the apparel listed.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
I must really admit, while I still have to get used to the new look, I really love how it looks! specially loving how the first part of the dragon profile is arranged, with the familiar staying in the scene, that so sweet ( btw, scenes, while they aren't something I think I will use much as I feel that I have to get one for all my dragons or none should have one or it will feel weird, are a nice touch to the dragon profile, I'm still surprise that we didn't get much variety unlike the vistas with the coliseum vistas, I will be very eagerly to see what more kind of scene the staff come up with!)
I also love the third part, the bio one, specially with the ability to put on a vista there! (not a huge fan on how the coliseum bits looks, but is not bad either, just I don't like it looks compared to the others parts of the profile.
Also, being able to name our familiar is so cute.
So I must say, I wasn't really expecting anything specific this year, but It really surprised me in a really nice and good way, a good surprise we got there, keep up the good job staff!
I must really admit, while I still have to get used to the new look, I really love how it looks! specially loving how the first part of the dragon profile is arranged, with the familiar staying in the scene, that so sweet ( btw, scenes, while they aren't something I think I will use much as I feel that I have to get one for all my dragons or none should have one or it will feel weird, are a nice touch to the dragon profile, I'm still surprise that we didn't get much variety unlike the vistas with the coliseum vistas, I will be very eagerly to see what more kind of scene the staff come up with!)
I also love the third part, the bio one, specially with the ability to put on a vista there! (not a huge fan on how the coliseum bits looks, but is not bad either, just I don't like it looks compared to the others parts of the profile.
Also, being able to name our familiar is so cute.
So I must say, I wasn't really expecting anything specific this year, but It really surprised me in a really nice and good way, a good surprise we got there, keep up the good job staff!
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
*kicks down door from hiatus*

HECK YEAH FAMILIAR NAMING!!
*kicks down door from hiatus*

HECK YEAH FAMILIAR NAMING!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Wow, this is amazing!

I love this update and thank you for the incredible amount of time you have put it, both in long-term planning for this, and the alterations that I am guessing were made somewhat recently (although I could be very wrong on that) to reflect the state of our world as it pertains to Remembrance. I really appreciate that you all are advocating that here, and also recognizing the balance that is needed when many use the community for escape from the insanity of the outside world. (As an inhabitant of the US, I see the point a little closer to home than some may, but for me it seems pretty encompassing. My opinions here reflect that.)

I would like to second the wish for the apparel icons to be moved below the dragons, or to the far right, as they are already seen on-dragon, which should be the most important part. As one who reads left to right, the apparel is the first thing I see, and my knee-jerk reaction to that was pretty strongly no. Please, consider moving it?
For many of us, the dragons' colors, hatch-dates, and eyetypes are very important, possibly more so than apparel icons. Stopping now. But please consider swapping those sets of information?
Wow, this is amazing!

I love this update and thank you for the incredible amount of time you have put it, both in long-term planning for this, and the alterations that I am guessing were made somewhat recently (although I could be very wrong on that) to reflect the state of our world as it pertains to Remembrance. I really appreciate that you all are advocating that here, and also recognizing the balance that is needed when many use the community for escape from the insanity of the outside world. (As an inhabitant of the US, I see the point a little closer to home than some may, but for me it seems pretty encompassing. My opinions here reflect that.)

I would like to second the wish for the apparel icons to be moved below the dragons, or to the far right, as they are already seen on-dragon, which should be the most important part. As one who reads left to right, the apparel is the first thing I see, and my knee-jerk reaction to that was pretty strongly no. Please, consider moving it?
For many of us, the dragons' colors, hatch-dates, and eyetypes are very important, possibly more so than apparel icons. Stopping now. But please consider swapping those sets of information?
This is incredible! The team never fails to amaze! Happy 7 years Flight Rising!!
This is incredible! The team never fails to amaze! Happy 7 years Flight Rising!!
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
Ah, this is gonna take some getting used to with the new layout on the dragon profiles
other than that, looks great!
Ah, this is gonna take some getting used to with the new layout on the dragon profiles
other than that, looks great!
zbfZPyc.png
7Y8L9fC.png
Ooh neato the clipping from skins with invisible sections is unfortunate though
Ooh neato the clipping from skins with invisible sections is unfortunate though
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Happy Anniversary! Thank you to all of the FR staff, volunteer mods, everyone involved with having made this game so great to play over my own 5+ years of time here :D
Happy Anniversary! Thank you to all of the FR staff, volunteer mods, everyone involved with having made this game so great to play over my own 5+ years of time here :D
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 212 213