Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 212 213
... can i get a toggle staff? like can i please get a toggle? because while this is very cool and i know some people are going to love it, i can definitely say i preferred the old page layout and would like the option of switching to that for my dragons. i'll get used to it eventually of course, heck i'll probably forget about the old layout in a few months, but still. a toggle option would be nice :(

edit: gotta say i agree w/ a lot of people that it'd be better if the apparel were on the right, above the familiar. i'm honestly just confused by this whole thing cuz like... have people been asking for this? was he old layout disliked? the scenes are gorgeous and i know thats something people have talked about, but i've never seen a single person complain about the old layout. ah well, c'est la vie i suppose

edit2: i think my biggest issue is the lack of warning. like, scenes could have easily been kept a surprise while still telling users that the page layout would be changed? these sorts of games directly appeal to neurodivergent people, especially those of us on the autism spectrum, and well... we dont deal with change well lol. when the lair format was revamped we got plenty of prior warning and previews and stuff, but there was nothing this time. i just woke up excited at 7 am just to see that everything was different and uncomfortable.
... can i get a toggle staff? like can i please get a toggle? because while this is very cool and i know some people are going to love it, i can definitely say i preferred the old page layout and would like the option of switching to that for my dragons. i'll get used to it eventually of course, heck i'll probably forget about the old layout in a few months, but still. a toggle option would be nice :(

edit: gotta say i agree w/ a lot of people that it'd be better if the apparel were on the right, above the familiar. i'm honestly just confused by this whole thing cuz like... have people been asking for this? was he old layout disliked? the scenes are gorgeous and i know thats something people have talked about, but i've never seen a single person complain about the old layout. ah well, c'est la vie i suppose

edit2: i think my biggest issue is the lack of warning. like, scenes could have easily been kept a surprise while still telling users that the page layout would be changed? these sorts of games directly appeal to neurodivergent people, especially those of us on the autism spectrum, and well... we dont deal with change well lol. when the lair format was revamped we got plenty of prior warning and previews and stuff, but there was nothing this time. i just woke up excited at 7 am just to see that everything was different and uncomfortable.
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
Oo I remember suggesting an improved search filter for the AH, someone else may have as well though. Still surprised me when it was added! I didn't think my suggestion was acknowledged...if it was mine in the first place? XD

Happy anniversary everyone!!
Oo I remember suggesting an improved search filter for the AH, someone else may have as well though. Still surprised me when it was added! I didn't think my suggestion was acknowledged...if it was mine in the first place? XD

Happy anniversary everyone!!
Happy anniversary! This looks like a great update and I'm very grateful for these new changes! Thank you for your hard work!
Happy anniversary! This looks like a great update and I'm very grateful for these new changes! Thank you for your hard work!
GujRVNB.gif
My only complaint about the current 'default' background is that it's our exalt pillars for the flight we're in. It's not super obvious with Nature, since we have a tree stump and the dragon covers it, but it's glaringly easy to see on other flights.

Otherwise, it might take some getting used to, but I adore the updates this year.
My only complaint about the current 'default' background is that it's our exalt pillars for the flight we're in. It's not super obvious with Nature, since we have a tree stump and the dragon covers it, but it's glaringly easy to see on other flights.

Otherwise, it might take some getting used to, but I adore the updates this year.
FfsFHyt.png
Happy FR anniversary everyone! Can't believe it's been 7 years already - how time flies...
Happy FR anniversary everyone! Can't believe it's been 7 years already - how time flies...
Na5WGHa.png
Happy anniversary!
This is so cool, and seeing Dominance getting a refactor too someday makes me extra happy
Happy anniversary!
This is so cool, and seeing Dominance getting a refactor too someday makes me extra happy
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Happy anniversary everyone. We hope everyone's enjoying our selection of launch scenes.

As a quick heads-up, like vistas, this selection will certainly expand in the future, with more options and more ways to acquire them in future updates!
Happy anniversary everyone. We hope everyone's enjoying our selection of launch scenes.

As a quick heads-up, like vistas, this selection will certainly expand in the future, with more options and more ways to acquire them in future updates!
Happy Anniversary!! This is an awesome update, I can’t wait to customize my dragons even more. I really appreciate all the quality of life updates too :D
Happy Anniversary!! This is an awesome update, I can’t wait to customize my dragons even more. I really appreciate all the quality of life updates too :D
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
BIIIG server hug!
BIIIG server hug!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
YOOOOOOO
THIS IS SO COOL!!! I'm so excited to check this out on my PC and play with everything and like all my friends dragons AHHHHH
YOOOOOOO
THIS IS SO COOL!!! I'm so excited to check this out on my PC and play with everything and like all my friends dragons AHHHHH
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 212 213