Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 212 213
Very great update!
Very great update!
Happy anniversary, and thanks to the team for all the continued work on the refactor!! I really appreciate that a lot of effort is being put into getting FR into a good place for the future. The like system for dragons is really cool, I like the idea of scenes, the familiar updates look great, and I'm so happy with the singular feeding and ESPECIALLY the button to go directly to Predict Morphology. That's such a great quality of life update.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new layout of the dragon pages, though. I spend the majority of my time on FR doing breeding projects, so the most important info to me is virtually always the genes and colors. The new place for that info is less central, but the style of text used also kind of draws the eye away from that area. The color of the lineage section pulls attention first. I'm really hoping the text of the genetic info can at least be colored or something in the future.

It's also completely mystifying to me why the Report button is so large and in such a central area! It takes up nearly as much room as the genetic info! I've never even had to go looking for that button and have no idea whether it existed before today. I feel like I'm going to hit it by mistake at some point.
Happy anniversary, and thanks to the team for all the continued work on the refactor!! I really appreciate that a lot of effort is being put into getting FR into a good place for the future. The like system for dragons is really cool, I like the idea of scenes, the familiar updates look great, and I'm so happy with the singular feeding and ESPECIALLY the button to go directly to Predict Morphology. That's such a great quality of life update.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new layout of the dragon pages, though. I spend the majority of my time on FR doing breeding projects, so the most important info to me is virtually always the genes and colors. The new place for that info is less central, but the style of text used also kind of draws the eye away from that area. The color of the lineage section pulls attention first. I'm really hoping the text of the genetic info can at least be colored or something in the future.

It's also completely mystifying to me why the Report button is so large and in such a central area! It takes up nearly as much room as the genetic info! I've never even had to go looking for that button and have no idea whether it existed before today. I feel like I'm going to hit it by mistake at some point.
Literally the only things I could say while reading this update were "oh my god" and "YESSS", sometimes with a few "beautiful"s sprinkled in. Thank you, FR staff.
Literally the only things I could say while reading this update were "oh my god" and "YESSS", sometimes with a few "beautiful"s sprinkled in. Thank you, FR staff.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] Happy 7th Anniversary! [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] Yaaaay, so many awesome new things! You are the best! [emoji=spiral love size=2]
Happy 7th Anniversary!

Yaaaay, so many awesome new things! You are the best!
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
!!! I love this update so much!

Backgrounds I'd love, to give you general ideas for them going forwards:
Both day and night versions of each Venue.
A gem-filled cave
Indoor ones! Trading posts, lairs, tents, etc!
Space!!!!
Elemental fest BGs???
Ones that match the vistas!

Also I'd probably just completely overload on happiness if custom backgrounds were ever made possible <3
!!! I love this update so much!

Backgrounds I'd love, to give you general ideas for them going forwards:
Both day and night versions of each Venue.
A gem-filled cave
Indoor ones! Trading posts, lairs, tents, etc!
Space!!!!
Elemental fest BGs???
Ones that match the vistas!

Also I'd probably just completely overload on happiness if custom backgrounds were ever made possible <3
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Happy Anniversary FR!
Happy Anniversary FR!
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

Dear devs, please add multi-attaching familiars back :( I was working on a big breeding project, and multi-attaching was kind of a huge part of it and now I'm screwed. Sure maybe it has been a bug this entire time, but it was a pretty harmless bug as far as I'm aware... Please let us multi-attach again.
Dear devs, please add multi-attaching familiars back :( I was working on a big breeding project, and multi-attaching was kind of a huge part of it and now I'm screwed. Sure maybe it has been a bug this entire time, but it was a pretty harmless bug as far as I'm aware... Please let us multi-attach again.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Being able to sort familiars by non-Awakened status on the change familiar page! Naming familiars! Oh my gosh these two things alone would have been worth an Anniversary celebration. I love the scenes, too, though, and while the profile revamp is going to take some mental adjustment I think overall I already like it better. Very intuitive thus far. Thank you, Flight Rising, and here's to a long and happy future!
Being able to sort familiars by non-Awakened status on the change familiar page! Naming familiars! Oh my gosh these two things alone would have been worth an Anniversary celebration. I love the scenes, too, though, and while the profile revamp is going to take some mental adjustment I think overall I already like it better. Very intuitive thus far. Thank you, Flight Rising, and here's to a long and happy future!
[center]Genuinely happy and in love with this update!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Genuinely happy and in love with this update!!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 212 213