Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Is there any way to buy more scenic views? I attached the one to a dragon, and now i can't seem to find any more. I have a lot of dragons, but even a few more scenic backgrounds would be lovely.
Is there any way to buy more scenic views? I attached the one to a dragon, and now i can't seem to find any more. I have a lot of dragons, but even a few more scenic backgrounds would be lovely.
xcaJCKx.png
@LadyRubystone
You can find them in the Auction House! Each of them costs treasure/gems so it'd take a decent sum of treasure to get them for all of your dergs. However, there are going to be scenes at the next elemental holidays, so I would keep that in mind when buying scenes for your dergs!
@LadyRubystone
You can find them in the Auction House! Each of them costs treasure/gems so it'd take a decent sum of treasure to get them for all of your dergs. However, there are going to be scenes at the next elemental holidays, so I would keep that in mind when buying scenes for your dergs!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="Astr0fish" date="2020-06-19 06:40:35" ] [quote]After having considering feedback following the launch of the Dragon Profile Revamp, we are looking to implement some changes and improvements to the feature sometime late next week. We do not have an exact time planned, but a comprehensive summary of changes will be posted when they go live.[/quote] Yesss! Everyone hypeee! Thank you so much staff! [/quote] YAY! \^.^/
Astr0fish wrote on 2020-06-19 06:40:35:
Quote:
After having considering feedback following the launch of the Dragon Profile Revamp, we are looking to implement some changes and improvements to the feature sometime late next week. We do not have an exact time planned, but a comprehensive summary of changes will be posted when they go live.
Yesss! Everyone hypeee! Thank you so much staff!

YAY! \^.^/
The dragon profile displays applied battle stones! 8D

I just realized how significant this is.
  • You don't have to go into the Coliseum window to see what is applied to which dragon.
  • You can see exactly what you're getting when you buy a dragon.

This makes life so much better! Thank you!
The dragon profile displays applied battle stones! 8D

I just realized how significant this is.
  • You don't have to go into the Coliseum window to see what is applied to which dragon.
  • You can see exactly what you're getting when you buy a dragon.

This makes life so much better! Thank you!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
So... the Scenes are just a background for our dragons?
It doesn't effect them at all other than being a backdrop?
So... the Scenes are just a background for our dragons?
It doesn't effect them at all other than being a backdrop?
@AnpuRa
Yep! You can also view your dragon from their dragon page as well in the scene that you have equipped. Dragons without scenes cannot (at the moment) be seen in the scene that is from your element.
@AnpuRa
Yep! You can also view your dragon from their dragon page as well in the scene that you have equipped. Dragons without scenes cannot (at the moment) be seen in the scene that is from your element.
@Astr0fish

Awww, that's shame
Thanks anyway
@Astr0fish

Awww, that's shame
Thanks anyway
I didn't know this until just now, but we can name the familiars!
I didn't know this until just now, but we can name the familiars!
I just logged in for the first time in months, and I'm amazed by all the new content! The scenes look amazing! Thank you devs! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I just logged in for the first time in months, and I'm amazed by all the new content! The scenes look amazing! Thank you devs!
shale.pngshale.png
[quote]On Wednesday June 24th from 06:00 to 06:10 server time the Flight Rising website will go into a brief maintenance to implement dragon profile updates. The site will be unavailable during this time. If the maintenance takes longer than expected that lost time will be added to the end of the Brightshine Jubilee.[/quote] Reposting this for people who haven't seen it yet
Quote:
On Wednesday June 24th from 06:00 to 06:10 server time the Flight Rising website will go into a brief maintenance to implement dragon profile updates. The site will be unavailable during this time. If the maintenance takes longer than expected that lost time will be added to the end of the Brightshine Jubilee.
Reposting this for people who haven't seen it yet
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213