Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94
I just tried playing in the Beta Coliseum for a bit, but it refreshes the page after every time I win a round. That makes the page go up again and I have to scroll down all the time after one match, because otherwise I can't see half of the game. Not sure if others find that this is a problem, but I certainly find it quite anoying.
I just tried playing in the Beta Coliseum for a bit, but it refreshes the page after every time I win a round. That makes the page go up again and I have to scroll down all the time after one match, because otherwise I can't see half of the game. Not sure if others find that this is a problem, but I certainly find it quite anoying.
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Lovegood Yes, lots of people have complained about the page reloads, and the team is currently working on changing that - see Xhaz's reply at the end of the last page.
@Lovegood Yes, lots of people have complained about the page reloads, and the team is currently working on changing that - see Xhaz's reply at the end of the last page.
I was gonna go try out the updated venue on mobile, but for some reason, I can't get past the coliseum main menu. Every time I click on Monster Battle, it just reloads the main menu. :/ Only started doing this today.

Well, I just tried again, and it finally let me in...but as soon as the venue loaded, it instantly brought up the victory screen, yet I didn't kill anything or even see enemies. Once I clicked Fight On, it just left, leaving a blank field where the coliseum should be.

So I went back to the main menu, And then I tried going into a venue again, but it got stuck on the main menu thing again. -_-

The normal coliseum is working like it always does on mobile, btw, so it's probably not my connection.
I was gonna go try out the updated venue on mobile, but for some reason, I can't get past the coliseum main menu. Every time I click on Monster Battle, it just reloads the main menu. :/ Only started doing this today.

Well, I just tried again, and it finally let me in...but as soon as the venue loaded, it instantly brought up the victory screen, yet I didn't kill anything or even see enemies. Once I clicked Fight On, it just left, leaving a blank field where the coliseum should be.

So I went back to the main menu, And then I tried going into a venue again, but it got stuck on the main menu thing again. -_-

The normal coliseum is working like it always does on mobile, btw, so it's probably not my connection.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Xhaztol"] [LIST] [*]An issue that would sometimes fail to grant a breath refund to the caster of Eliminate (granted that Eliminate killed the target) has been fixed. [/LIST] [/quote] THIS is the best fix for the whole thing in my opinion. :D [i]Finally[/i] it will be possible to farm lower venues without loosing mounts of breath. :D
Xhaztol wrote:
  • An issue that would sometimes fail to grant a breath refund to the caster of Eliminate (granted that Eliminate killed the target) has been fixed.

THIS is the best fix for the whole thing in my opinion. :D
Finally it will be possible to farm lower venues without loosing mounts of breath. :D
jPdGQf9.gif
@Nika Ah, right. Sorry, I hadn't seen that yet. Glad they're trying to fix it. :)
@Nika Ah, right. Sorry, I hadn't seen that yet. Glad they're trying to fix it. :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Lovegood Yeah, they've been doing a really good job of listening to feedback so far! But it makes it hard to keep track of what's going on. XD

This thread is a good list of what they're working on: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2369188
@Lovegood Yeah, they've been doing a really good job of listening to feedback so far! But it makes it hard to keep track of what's going on. XD

This thread is a good list of what they're working on: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2369188
There is a bug with the fairgrounds and the regular coliseum because when I try to play a game or battle, it freezes and all of the buttons become unusable. I'll be playing tidal trouble and it gets stuck and all I can do is click until I lose and it's really annoying.
There is a bug with the fairgrounds and the regular coliseum because when I try to play a game or battle, it freezes and all of the buttons become unusable. I'll be playing tidal trouble and it gets stuck and all I can do is click until I lose and it's really annoying.
Been playing beta for a while now and I find the screen loading every time you win a battle super annoying. It takes time and breaks the flow of the battles, plus its a real pain when grinding on low-level venues with stronger dragons.
I do like the option of disabling the animations etc. bc those tend to become tedious when grinding for a longer time. It does make it harder to follow the battles when you get minimal cues as to which dragon is being attacked though. Maybe a option to highlight the enemy you are about to attack/ dragon being attacked would help? It would at least make it less likely to accidentally attack the wrong enemy, a bothersome mistake I tend to make when enemy sprites are closely grouped.
Really disappointed we haven't gotten a chance to test out keyboard controls yet, many of us (including myself) were really looking forward to those.
On the plus side the added affects are beautiful and worth enabling at least every now and then. The new party organizing screen looks very nice and works well; being able to sort dragons by level was much needed.
Been playing beta for a while now and I find the screen loading every time you win a battle super annoying. It takes time and breaks the flow of the battles, plus its a real pain when grinding on low-level venues with stronger dragons.
I do like the option of disabling the animations etc. bc those tend to become tedious when grinding for a longer time. It does make it harder to follow the battles when you get minimal cues as to which dragon is being attacked though. Maybe a option to highlight the enemy you are about to attack/ dragon being attacked would help? It would at least make it less likely to accidentally attack the wrong enemy, a bothersome mistake I tend to make when enemy sprites are closely grouped.
Really disappointed we haven't gotten a chance to test out keyboard controls yet, many of us (including myself) were really looking forward to those.
On the plus side the added affects are beautiful and worth enabling at least every now and then. The new party organizing screen looks very nice and works well; being able to sort dragons by level was much needed.
10 hours ahead of FR clock
Running on my Laptop with Windows 10 - Don't know the other data

I have been doing the Coli for almost 3 years. I found the old system to run slow after a Bolt or other type instead of Eliminate or Scratch. It was a constant struggle and would have to be reloaded and as you know that takes any progress you have made away.

I have been running the Coli Beta off and on all week. I haven't had the glitching or slow down as with the previous program. I love the forming and saving of your teams that you are able to use them for different things! There were some slow downs yes and sometimes a couple of slow loads, but I really have to say I love the new Coli layout, the upgrade throughout in Training Fields all the way up the new venue layouts are absolutely fabulous.

I have only had a few problems and one is not a bug issue but something that I have had happen quite a bit. If I am a new player to the Coli and didn't get information needed - when you take your first team in without a Level 25 the "enemies" we have get to have most of the first rounds including the first hit turns so you don't even make it to hitting them even once before you are all dead. That is just information and sure you do know about it but in Beta it is a bit more pronounced than before.

Play is fairly smooth and not locking up or glitching which is also a big plus from before. I am looking forward to the new Coli to go Live it will enhance the whole Coli experience!

Thanks for all of your hard work on this and the upgrades all around super cool stuff!

Running on my Laptop with Windows 10 - Don't know the other data

I have been doing the Coli for almost 3 years. I found the old system to run slow after a Bolt or other type instead of Eliminate or Scratch. It was a constant struggle and would have to be reloaded and as you know that takes any progress you have made away.

I have been running the Coli Beta off and on all week. I haven't had the glitching or slow down as with the previous program. I love the forming and saving of your teams that you are able to use them for different things! There were some slow downs yes and sometimes a couple of slow loads, but I really have to say I love the new Coli layout, the upgrade throughout in Training Fields all the way up the new venue layouts are absolutely fabulous.

I have only had a few problems and one is not a bug issue but something that I have had happen quite a bit. If I am a new player to the Coli and didn't get information needed - when you take your first team in without a Level 25 the "enemies" we have get to have most of the first rounds including the first hit turns so you don't even make it to hitting them even once before you are all dead. That is just information and sure you do know about it but in Beta it is a bit more pronounced than before.

Play is fairly smooth and not locking up or glitching which is also a big plus from before. I am looking forward to the new Coli to go Live it will enhance the whole Coli experience!

Thanks for all of your hard work on this and the upgrades all around super cool stuff!

XdA0BPq.png
The refreshes between battles are very annoying, and I think that an option to turn it off would be neat. It takes up to a half of a minute to start a next battle for me, and while it can be tolerable while playing in the high level venues, playing in the lower level ones only becomes irritating.
The refreshes between battles are very annoying, and I think that an option to turn it off would be neat. It takes up to a half of a minute to start a next battle for me, and while it can be tolerable while playing in the high level venues, playing in the lower level ones only becomes irritating.
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94