Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94
The Capcha system is a little bit weird. I don't like how small it is. Its difficult for my eyes to even see the dragon. I dont know if capchas need to be difficult to see/understand, but I would appreciate it if it was bigger.

The rewards for the Capcha aren't really very interesting right now. Stat boosts don't really help too much, especially for fully leveled dragons farming in the coliseum.

If I could offer the suggestion, it might be nice if it gave you a low level gathering item. Click a dragon, end up rewarded with a Fire Ant. Or it makes sure you get at least 1 common drop from the next battle.
The Capcha system is a little bit weird. I don't like how small it is. Its difficult for my eyes to even see the dragon. I dont know if capchas need to be difficult to see/understand, but I would appreciate it if it was bigger.

The rewards for the Capcha aren't really very interesting right now. Stat boosts don't really help too much, especially for fully leveled dragons farming in the coliseum.

If I could offer the suggestion, it might be nice if it gave you a low level gathering item. Click a dragon, end up rewarded with a Fire Ant. Or it makes sure you get at least 1 common drop from the next battle.
Bug:

Occasionally when finishing a battle the Victory Window does not appear, only the "win streak" bar. Clicking in the correct spot will return you to menu or to the next battle, but its hard to tell where the right spot is without the window underlay. Have not been able to screenshot this yet as the bug has not reoccurred since, but I will grab it when I see it next.

Windows 10
Chrome
Wireless connection
Windows Defender (active protection) + Malwarebytes (not active protection).

edit

Support for removing refreshes between battles. I would not mind if the page refreshed when returning to menu to select other dragons or select a new venue, but my internet works best with the original Coliseum once I've managed to load it and keep it loaded. These refreshes between battles do let it run like butter, but the delay in loading if my connection falters is making battles far slower than they used to be.
Bug:

Occasionally when finishing a battle the Victory Window does not appear, only the "win streak" bar. Clicking in the correct spot will return you to menu or to the next battle, but its hard to tell where the right spot is without the window underlay. Have not been able to screenshot this yet as the bug has not reoccurred since, but I will grab it when I see it next.

Windows 10
Chrome
Wireless connection
Windows Defender (active protection) + Malwarebytes (not active protection).

edit

Support for removing refreshes between battles. I would not mind if the page refreshed when returning to menu to select other dragons or select a new venue, but my internet works best with the original Coliseum once I've managed to load it and keep it loaded. These refreshes between battles do let it run like butter, but the delay in loading if my connection falters is making battles far slower than they used to be.
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/cPZzuJSb8ogXm/source.gif[/img] THE FLUIDITY !! THE FLUIDITY !! :D She is finally here and it feels good ! First, the interface is great at the "Organize Party" level! Optimized as it should be, the sorting of the dragons is clear and fun to do! We know why this or that dragon can not access the Coliseum, in short, no worries at this level! By the way, choosing custom teams, I say YES ! 8D Second, The package is FLUID and that ..... I waited for a long time! If I can say goodbye to actions that last one minute each or quibeugue as not possible, see even the screen that quivers and lags in all kinds ...... I would spend my whole life on coliseum! Really ! :0 Seeing fluid, beautiful and fast actions completely change the fight and the immersion! (Farewell little white halo when the enemy disappears, it was funny when this same mob continued to attack while he was dead! :') ) Ah and the fact of putting in full screen, then to make "Esc" to have the full screen but with all the tab of the browser, I must admit that it is very practical in the current version ..... But if it's ever the reason for the bugs, so be it! C: Third, the visual effects are cool and fluid, again! Fast, clean and without burrs, if I can afford it! The only problem, the fact of being able to play with the keyboard does not work at home! But I can still play with the touchpad (what I do since I came on the site) and it never bother me! ^^/ Final stage, today, I played normally. Without worrying about the word "BETA" displayed on the top of the screen x) And frankly in 3 words. [b]Fluid - Optimized - Beautiful[/b] Three words came to mind during my games! The fluidity is present and those, without a hitch .... Optimized, the Organize party is really handy! And it's nice to see these pixels move without bugs! 0w0 Really very happy to have tested this beta! I hope you can correct the latest bugs and put on line, this brand new Coliseum 2.0, all clean and brand new! <3 And sorry for all mistakes, English is not my native language ! :'c[/center]
source.gif

THE FLUIDITY !!
THE FLUIDITY !! :D

She is finally here and it feels good !

First, the interface is great at the "Organize Party" level! Optimized as it should be, the sorting of the dragons is clear and fun to do!
We know why this or that dragon can not access the Coliseum, in short, no worries at this level!
By the way, choosing custom teams, I say YES ! 8D

Second, The package is FLUID and that ..... I waited for a long time!
If I can say goodbye to actions that last one minute each or quibeugue as not possible, see even the screen that quivers and lags in all kinds ......
I would spend my whole life on coliseum! Really ! :0

Seeing fluid, beautiful and fast actions completely change the fight and the immersion!
(Farewell little white halo when the enemy disappears, it was funny when this same mob continued to attack while he was dead! :') )

Ah and the fact of putting in full screen, then to make "Esc" to have the full screen but with all the tab of the browser, I must admit that it is very practical in the current version .....
But if it's ever the reason for the bugs, so be it! C:

Third, the visual effects are cool and fluid, again! Fast, clean and without burrs, if I can afford it!
The only problem, the fact of being able to play with the keyboard does not work at home! But I can still play with the touchpad (what I do since I came on the site) and it never bother me! ^^/

Final stage, today, I played normally. Without worrying about the word "BETA" displayed on the top of the screen x)
And frankly in 3 words.

Fluid - Optimized - Beautiful

Three words came to mind during my games!
The fluidity is present and those, without a hitch ....
Optimized, the Organize party is really handy!
And it's nice to see these pixels move without bugs! 0w0

Really very happy to have tested this beta! I hope you can correct the latest bugs and put on line, this brand new Coliseum 2.0, all clean and brand new! <3

And sorry for all mistakes, English is not my native language ! :'c
Working great on my phone, but it keeps saying something about alternate access or something like it on my pc. I'm sure it's just a setting on my comluter, but I love what's been done!
Working great on my phone, but it keeps saying something about alternate access or something like it on my pc. I'm sure it's just a setting on my comluter, but I love what's been done!
Pressing the control button doesn't do anything

Chrome
Windows 10
Pressing the control button doesn't do anything

Chrome
Windows 10
Corgi.png
Mobile use is great. The normal coli is unplayable from my smartphone because nothing is 'clickable', but the beta works and I'm eager to play the coli while traveling. Thank you for your hard work on this <3
Mobile use is great. The normal coli is unplayable from my smartphone because nothing is 'clickable', but the beta works and I'm eager to play the coli while traveling. Thank you for your hard work on this <3
EyNZJJl.gif
excellent here I go!
excellent here I go!
CQHfGMh.png
The game works beautifully! On both my phone and PC. From the old Coli I think the only thing I will miss is this: [img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6936/0CGc96.jpg[/img] After exiting out of full screen mode, it would take up a good portion of my page . Other then this I'm not having any problems.
The game works beautifully! On both my phone and PC.
From the old Coli I think the only thing I will miss is this:
0CGc96.jpg

After exiting out of full screen mode, it would take up a good portion of my page . Other then this I'm not having any problems.
dosJ2VK.png
Overall, I'm going to hold my judgement until bugs are fixed including the refresh between battles. I like how easy it is to use on my tablet now, which I can't use the original coli for. But until I can see how long it truly takes me to train, or coli grind with drops and experience, it will be hard to judge.
Overall, I'm going to hold my judgement until bugs are fixed including the refresh between battles. I like how easy it is to use on my tablet now, which I can't use the original coli for. But until I can see how long it truly takes me to train, or coli grind with drops and experience, it will be hard to judge.
9PW8odu.jpg
[quote name="Mutron" date=2018-02-05 06:03:09] Please note that due to an issue that was discovered at the last minute, it will be a day or two before keyboard controls are available in the beta. Apologies for the delay! [/quote] It's now February 9 and I still don't see keyboard controls. Could you update us on the progress of that rollout?
Mutron wrote on 2018-02-05:
Please note that due to an issue that was discovered at the last minute, it will be a day or two before keyboard controls are available in the beta. Apologies for the delay!

It's now February 9 and I still don't see keyboard controls. Could you update us on the progress of that rollout?
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94