Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
[quote name="DontStepOnLegos" date="2018-03-02 14:17:49" ] Does anyone have an idea when the coliseum beta will become the actual coliseum? [/quote] The 12th.
DontStepOnLegos wrote on 2018-03-02 14:17:49:
Does anyone have an idea when the coliseum beta will become the actual coliseum?

The 12th.
Are we not going to see some bug fixes before the new coliseum is released? I feel like there are still a few things that need to be fixed up before this new version replaces the old... for me, especially how slow the gameplay feels when you have to wait for dragons to go back to their positions before being able to select an action.
Are we not going to see some bug fixes before the new coliseum is released? I feel like there are still a few things that need to be fixed up before this new version replaces the old... for me, especially how slow the gameplay feels when you have to wait for dragons to go back to their positions before being able to select an action.
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
The new update for sorting dragons for party creation in the coliseum makes me ecstatic! Thank you for this.
The new update for sorting dragons for party creation in the coliseum makes me ecstatic! Thank you for this.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
Bug noticed...

On Tablet it takes FOREVER TO ATTACK. Also the game begins to freeze and I have to reload
Bug noticed...

On Tablet it takes FOREVER TO ATTACK. Also the game begins to freeze and I have to reload
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94