Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94
right so where do i report that the shadows of the longneck scholar, scythe kamitachi and pronghorn stomper are off center? i know nothing lol
right so where do i report that the shadows of the longneck scholar, scythe kamitachi and pronghorn stomper are off center? i know nothing lol
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
bless y'all! the new coli is so must faster and has so much more quality of life! thank you for all your hard work on this update, and on the persistent work you guys are doing to make it a solid release going forwards!
bless y'all! the new coli is so must faster and has so much more quality of life! thank you for all your hard work on this update, and on the persistent work you guys are doing to make it a solid release going forwards!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
A problem that I have with it is the different order my dragons go in. Before I could sweep through the kelp beds by making one dragon go first, they would use Rally one my next guy. Then he would go twice in a row with eliminate killing two people before their turns even started. Now for some reason it does not work like that so my tactic does not work in the beta.
A problem that I have with it is the different order my dragons go in. Before I could sweep through the kelp beds by making one dragon go first, they would use Rally one my next guy. Then he would go twice in a row with eliminate killing two people before their turns even started. Now for some reason it does not work like that so my tactic does not work in the beta.
W2MrFXc.png
@Caleb

I think they fixed the bug where one of the slots doesn't work right with Ambush on the first round.
@Caleb

I think they fixed the bug where one of the slots doesn't work right with Ambush on the first round.
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
Mobile works well except for the page refresh between each battle drains my battery super fast
Mobile works well except for the page refresh between each battle drains my battery super fast
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Works great on mobile ^w^ much faster and not having to hold my finger on a target or ability.
Works great on mobile ^w^ much faster and not having to hold my finger on a target or ability.
If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.
Ilona Andrews
you basically have an extra turn, and the turns are interleaved...i think...are you getting each dragon going 3 times (2 ambushes and a natural turn) before the enemy turn?
you basically have an extra turn, and the turns are interleaved...i think...are you getting each dragon going 3 times (2 ambushes and a natural turn) before the enemy turn?
looks great in window mode. in full screen it gets blurry. Maybe let us know what the recommended resolution is for full screen on PC
looks great in window mode. in full screen it gets blurry. Maybe let us know what the recommended resolution is for full screen on PC
I know what you're thinking..feed lettuce to the bunny,eat the bunny:call it salad.
FR1.png
[quote name="QuantumReality" date=2018-02-09 14:12:09] [quote name="Mutron" date=2018-02-05 06:03:09] Please note that due to an issue that was discovered at the last minute, it will be a day or two before keyboard controls are available in the beta. Apologies for the delay! [/quote] It's now February 9 and I still don't see keyboard controls. Could you update us on the progress of that rollout? [/quote] @QuantumReality Final implementation of these controls are still in progress due to an issue we found. We're also experiencing a bit of a setback implementing (or rather de-implementing) some page refreshes between consecutive battles, which has proven to be a difficult task. Once either are completed, we'll make sure to announce it in the Site Status box on the front page.
QuantumReality wrote on 2018-02-09:
Mutron wrote on 2018-02-05:
Please note that due to an issue that was discovered at the last minute, it will be a day or two before keyboard controls are available in the beta. Apologies for the delay!

It's now February 9 and I still don't see keyboard controls. Could you update us on the progress of that rollout?

@QuantumReality

Final implementation of these controls are still in progress due to an issue we found. We're also experiencing a bit of a setback implementing (or rather de-implementing) some page refreshes between consecutive battles, which has proven to be a difficult task.

Once either are completed, we'll make sure to announce it in the Site Status box on the front page.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I've been playing the kelp beds in both versions of the coli and I'm really enjoying the clearer image in the Beta version (and the rising bubbles are a nice touch).
I've been playing the kelp beds in both versions of the coli and I'm really enjoying the clearer image in the Beta version (and the rising bubbles are a nice touch).
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94