Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="@LadyShadow" date="2021-10-21 02:42:48" ] These are so cute! <3 I know these are for pearlcatchers, but I have a question. But am I allowed to request an adopt for a dragon that isn’t a pearlcatcher? And I can just link what they’d look like as a pearlcatcher? [/quote] Of course you can :)
@LadyShadow wrote on 2021-10-21 02:42:48:
These are so cute! <3

I know these are for pearlcatchers, but I have a question. But am I allowed to request an adopt for a dragon that isn’t a pearlcatcher? And I can just link what they’d look like as a pearlcatcher?

Of course you can :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Hi! These are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to order one if you have any slots open!
Hi! These are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to order one if you have any slots open!
9hqcHsy.png z0ukAzB.png
qb9pYzX.png jA5A7gu.png
7lLyyTm.png YMPbu9R.png
7iMIIal.png
@HyperlinkBlocked

Yep I do!
@HyperlinkBlocked

Yep I do!

Aaaa wonderful! In that case, [b]Username:[/b] HyperlinkBlocked [b]Which dragon?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71447929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714480/71447929_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What gemstone do you want?:[/b] August/Peridot! [b]Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:[/b] [item=Autumnal Wreath] if possible! [b]What payment method?: [/b]Gems [b]Anything else?[/b] Nope!
Aaaa wonderful! In that case,

Username: HyperlinkBlocked
Which dragon?
71447929_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: August/Peridot!
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Autumnal Wreath if possible!
What payment method?: Gems
Anything else? Nope!
9hqcHsy.png z0ukAzB.png
qb9pYzX.png jA5A7gu.png
7lLyyTm.png YMPbu9R.png
7iMIIal.png
@thalath Sweet! Username: LadyShadow Which dragon?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61768567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617686/61768567_350.png[/img][/url] He’s what he looks like as a pearlcatcher! [outfit=1749653] What gemstone do you want?: June’s pearl! Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Nebula Earrings, Nebula Circlet, Nebula Wingdrapes and his Innocent Eyes if possible? What payment method?: Gems/USD. If USD is preferred, I’ll have to transfer money from my credit card to PayPal. And I’ll have to look that up as I’ve never done that before xD Anything else? I’ll be back for more cute adopts!
@thalath

Sweet!

Username: LadyShadow
Which dragon?:
61768567_350.png

He’s what he looks like as a pearlcatcher!
Stardust Pearlcatcher

What gemstone do you want?: June’s pearl!
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Nebula Earrings, Nebula Circlet, Nebula Wingdrapes and his Innocent Eyes if possible?
What payment method?: Gems/USD. If USD is preferred, I’ll have to transfer money from my credit card to PayPal. And I’ll have to look that up as I’ve never done that before xD
Anything else? I’ll be back for more cute adopts!
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]
Clan Lore
[Scatter Quest]
shadow.gif
Ok, both of you are accepted of course :)

@LadyShadow
I do prefer USD but if that's a bit of a hassle since you gotta transfer then gems are 100% fine. I need me some gems anyway for my multitudes of projects x.x;

I won't charge you for the earrings since they are so tiny. The circlet and wingdrapes are both a small extra fee, so 850g or $8.50 is your total :)

@HyperlinkBlocked
Yep, that's totally fine! I'd also consider the wreath too small of an accessory to charge for imo so your total is simply 650g.
Ok, both of you are accepted of course :)

@LadyShadow
I do prefer USD but if that's a bit of a hassle since you gotta transfer then gems are 100% fine. I need me some gems anyway for my multitudes of projects x.x;

I won't charge you for the earrings since they are so tiny. The circlet and wingdrapes are both a small extra fee, so 850g or $8.50 is your total :)

@HyperlinkBlocked
Yep, that's totally fine! I'd also consider the wreath too small of an accessory to charge for imo so your total is simply 650g.

Okay! I’ll send the CR!
Okay! I’ll send the CR!
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]
Clan Lore
[Scatter Quest]
shadow.gif
@LadyShadow

First of all, apologies for the double ping!! There was an error in your original file I sent. The whisker layer was hidden so I had to fix it. Here you go! I hope the Innocent eyes look alright! These are uploaded to Google Drive because Imgur just really did not like your dragon's vibrant colors :C

Large

Small

Remember to download these!

@HyperlinkBlocked

Yours is also now finished! I hope you enjoy!

Imgur Album for both large and small versions!
@LadyShadow

First of all, apologies for the double ping!! There was an error in your original file I sent. The whisker layer was hidden so I had to fix it. Here you go! I hope the Innocent eyes look alright! These are uploaded to Google Drive because Imgur just really did not like your dragon's vibrant colors :C

Large

Small

Remember to download these!

@HyperlinkBlocked

Yours is also now finished! I hope you enjoy!

Imgur Album for both large and small versions!

@Thalath

I love the adopt! It’s so cute! I’ll be back for more! <3
@Thalath

I love the adopt! It’s so cute! I’ll be back for more! <3
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]