Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@urbancountry26

I only have the lineart for the wing silks ready, sorry.
@urbancountry26

I only have the lineart for the wing silks ready, sorry.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Thalath

Foul's Dream
@Thalath

Foul's Dream
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Ah, you're in luck, I already have the graphic for those rings :) So no added cost for any of that apparel since I either have already made it or it is simple enough, so it's a flat 650g cost.
@urbancountry26

Ah, you're in luck, I already have the graphic for those rings :) So no added cost for any of that apparel since I either have already made it or it is simple enough, so it's a flat 650g cost.

[quote name="Thalath" date="2021-11-05 15:23:07" ] @/urbancountry26 - Ah, you're in luck, I already have the graphic for those rings :) So no added cost for any of that apparel since I either have already made it or it is simple enough, so it's a flat 650g cost. [/quote] @Thalath Yes, please - sorry for delay response had to find more funds.
Thalath wrote on 2021-11-05 15:23:07:
@/urbancountry26 - Ah, you're in luck, I already have the graphic for those rings :) So no added cost for any of that apparel since I either have already made it or it is simple enough, so it's a flat 650g cost.

@Thalath
Yes, please - sorry for delay response had to find more funds.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

No problem at all. Once payment is sent I will start on your adoptable.
@urbancountry26

No problem at all. Once payment is sent I will start on your adoptable.

[quote name="Thalath" date="2021-11-08 13:22:52" ] @/urbancountry26 -No problem at all. Once payment is sent I will start on your adoptable.[/quote] @Thalath - Sorry about taking forever to decide and being so picky with pricings. With payment do you prefer CR or PM ? Sorry, again to do this but change of mind again.... - probably going to regret paying so much but what the ****, you only live once right. May I get - her outfit from my dressing room morph pic "Foul's Dream" from my previous posting. & my dressing room morph "Fleur's Gold 4" on her but in opposite poses. Or might I ask how much you would price either of these two outfits to put on her partner, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71290805]Sunlightdust[/url], now he is currenty a Spiral but I scried him as a Pearl & morphed the apparel see below. (which do you think would suit him better as a male Pearl or do you think his colouring as a female, would look better). do your adopts show gender at all ? [outfit=1765311] [outfit=1765345] So, potentially - you could/ will do any dragon (in any "apparel" outfit (not skin/accent) we want, as long as it's scry (&/or dressing room morph pics) are on the base of a Pearlcatcher (either gender) - Correct ?, Obviously, as you say - only simple apparel - currently. But it may cost me more depending if you have not done lineart for that clothing yet. Is there a Max Price you wouldn't go over ? Question - if I wanted the same dragon to have all 12 Birthstones on the same pic (obviously not all at once, is that still 650g for each pic of the dragon or would you just charge a small fee for a pearl recolour & would I have to get those all at once to get a discount). I am going to get two (maybe more) over time from you - hopefully it will not take so long in future to pick an outfit) but for now just not sure which two - just do not want to spend more than say 1500g on them at once for less than at least two or really more than 800 on one.
Thalath wrote on 2021-11-08 13:22:52:
@/urbancountry26 -No problem at all. Once payment is sent I will start on your adoptable.

@Thalath - Sorry about taking forever to decide and being so picky with pricings.
With payment do you prefer CR or PM ?

Sorry, again to do this but change of mind again....
- probably going to regret paying so much but what the ****, you only live once right.

May I get - her outfit from my dressing room morph pic "Foul's Dream" from my previous posting.
& my dressing room morph "Fleur's Gold 4" on her but in opposite poses.

Or might I ask how much you would price either of these two outfits to put on her partner,
Sunlightdust, now he is currenty a Spiral but I scried him as a Pearl & morphed the apparel see below. (which do you think would suit him better as a male Pearl or do you think his colouring as a female, would look better). do your adopts show gender at all ?
Sunlight proud
sunlight proud 2

So, potentially - you could/ will do any dragon (in any "apparel" outfit (not skin/accent) we want, as long as it's scry (&/or dressing room morph pics) are on the base of a Pearlcatcher (either gender) - Correct ?, Obviously, as you say - only simple apparel - currently.
But it may cost me more depending if you have not done lineart for that clothing yet.
Is there a Max Price you wouldn't go over ?
Question - if I wanted the same dragon to have all 12 Birthstones on the same pic (obviously not all at once, is that still 650g for each pic of the dragon or would you just charge a small fee for a pearl recolour & would I have to get those all at once to get a discount).

I am going to get two (maybe more) over time from you - hopefully it will not take so long in future to pick an outfit) but for now just not sure which two - just do not want to spend more than say 1500g on them at once for less than at least two or really more than 800 on one.
CJzWIft.png
I haven't bumped this poor topic in a bit!
I haven't bumped this poor topic in a bit!

@Amei [b]Username:[/b] Wylla [b]Which dragon?:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31611042]Saeho[/url] [b]What gemstone do you want?:[/b] June-Pearl [b]Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:[/b] I was wondering if you'd be willing to do [item=pink daisy cabbie] [b]What payment method?:[/b] Gems [b]Anything else?[/b] She's female so only has 1 horn. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31611042&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Amei

Username: Wylla
Which dragon?: Saeho
What gemstone do you want?: June-Pearl
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: I was wondering if you'd be willing to do Pink Daisy Cabbie
What payment method?: Gems
Anything else? She's female so only has 1 horn.
dragon?did=31611042&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla

Hi! I should be able to do the hat. It'd be an extra 100g fee if that's alright.
@Wylla

Hi! I should be able to do the hat. It'd be an extra 100g fee if that's alright.

@Amei

That's fine, I'll send a CR. :) 750g, correct?
@Amei

That's fine, I'll send a CR. :) 750g, correct?
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11