Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Alphazi

Yeah!!! I can do the circlet and earrings <3 ALSO I love that dragon's ID!

I always prefer USD if possible ;; I'm broke LOOLLL, I won't charge extra for the earrings because they're so tiny like the bracelets the above user wanted. Do you want the skin included though? It'd be an extra $1//110kt/100g fee like the circlet.

Putting just the gemstones sounds like a good idea! Ill see if I can get to putting that up later.
@Alphazi

Yeah!!! I can do the circlet and earrings <3 ALSO I love that dragon's ID!

I always prefer USD if possible ;; I'm broke LOOLLL, I won't charge extra for the earrings because they're so tiny like the bracelets the above user wanted. Do you want the skin included though? It'd be an extra $1//110kt/100g fee like the circlet.

Putting just the gemstones sounds like a good idea! Ill see if I can get to putting that up later.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Thalath so sorry for the delay, all the lag and what not kept me off site X_X but USD works for me! :D want me to pm you my paypal address?

i'll pass on the skin! i don't think it's necessary for him since he's already starcon lol. just the earrings & circlet would be great, and the extra charge is fine with me!

heck yea!! glad to help there \o/ oh and thank you re: his ID, i appreciate it! C:
@Thalath so sorry for the delay, all the lag and what not kept me off site X_X but USD works for me! :D want me to pm you my paypal address?

i'll pass on the skin! i don't think it's necessary for him since he's already starcon lol. just the earrings & circlet would be great, and the extra charge is fine with me!

heck yea!! glad to help there \o/ oh and thank you re: his ID, i appreciate it! C:
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Alright! I'll message you my Paypal information and get started right away! The total's $7.50. ($6.50 base + the $1 extra fee for the accessory!)

Yeah I couldn't really do much on the site yesterday either x.x; It seems quite a bit better today for at least browsing and sending messages which is good
@Alphazi

Alright! I'll message you my Paypal information and get started right away! The total's $7.50. ($6.50 base + the $1 extra fee for the accessory!)

Yeah I couldn't really do much on the site yesterday either x.x; It seems quite a bit better today for at least browsing and sending messages which is good

@Thalath works for me! i'll keep an eye out <3 and yeahhhh it was nasty X_X i'm glad it's doing better now though!
@Thalath works for me! i'll keep an eye out <3 and yeahhhh it was nasty X_X i'm glad it's doing better now though!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Your adopt is ready!! I hope everything looks right! I had so much fun with the colors and Star/Con, and your choice of Peridot was perfect!! It pops so well [emoji=firework size=1] Large: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597320501278408715/845138222833074196/PC_Adopts_Alphazi.png]Click cuz it's big![/url] Small: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MKMvdcYc/PC-Adopts-Alphazi-small.png[/img]
@Alphazi

Your adopt is ready!! I hope everything looks right! I had so much fun with the colors and Star/Con, and your choice of Peridot was perfect!! It pops so well

Large: Click cuz it's big!

Small:

PC-Adopts-Alphazi-small.png

@Thalath omg heck that was fast [emoji=spiral scared size=1] but look at him!!! :OOO [emoji=spiral love size=1] what a baby aaAAA i adore this so much ;A; <333 thank you thank you!!! i'm so happy to hear you had fun and the star/con looks stunning [emoji=spiral star size=1] and the peridot too!!!! gosh i don't think i can stop praising this LOL aaaaaahhhh thank you thank you!!
@Thalath omg heck that was fast but look at him!!! :OOO what a baby aaAAA i adore this so much ;A; <333 thank you thank you!!! i'm so happy to hear you had fun and the star/con looks stunning and the peridot too!!!! gosh i don't think i can stop praising this LOL aaaaaahhhh thank you thank you!!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi I'm so glad!!! :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Hope you have a great day/evening/night!
@Alphazi

I'm so glad!!! :D Hope you have a great day/evening/night!

@Thalath you too!!! thank you again <3
@Thalath you too!!! thank you again <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
I have not bumped this in a while because for a bit I was very busy! But I am in fact still doing these [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have not bumped this in a while because for a bit I was very busy! But I am in fact still doing these

Bump! :)
Bump! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11