Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Thalath Username: @TheWanderers Which dragon?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58806496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588065/58806496_350.png[/img][/url] What gemstone do you want?: Opal Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: [item= night sky silk veil][item= night sky silk scarf][item= night sky wing silks] What payment method?: Gems Anything else?: Let me know the final price! I'm not sure if you charge for apparel!
@Thalath

Username: @TheWanderers
Which dragon?: 58806496_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: Opal
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Wing Silks
What payment method?: Gems
Anything else?: Let me know the final price! I'm not sure if you charge for apparel!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@TheWanderers

First of all what a gorgeous dragon!!!

Yes, apparel is a small extra fee per piece: 100kt, 100g, or $1 per, so your final price here would be 950g/950kt/$9.50 depending on which payment option you choose :)

If this is acceptable for you, then just let me know and I will get started after you send the payment!

(This reminds me that I need to update my main post to reflect the current going rate of gems per treasure. I will now value gems at 1:1000.)
@TheWanderers

First of all what a gorgeous dragon!!!

Yes, apparel is a small extra fee per piece: 100kt, 100g, or $1 per, so your final price here would be 950g/950kt/$9.50 depending on which payment option you choose :)

If this is acceptable for you, then just let me know and I will get started after you send the payment!

(This reminds me that I need to update my main post to reflect the current going rate of gems per treasure. I will now value gems at 1:1000.)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Thalath Aww thank you!!! That's so sweet! And yeah, that's absolutely alright! I'll send you a CR immediately!

Just out of curiosity, is there a little section about the apparel cost that I missed on the homepage aa?? If there isn't, a little section about it would be a great idea to include, I think!
@Thalath Aww thank you!!! That's so sweet! And yeah, that's absolutely alright! I'll send you a CR immediately!

Just out of curiosity, is there a little section about the apparel cost that I missed on the homepage aa?? If there isn't, a little section about it would be a great idea to include, I think!
@TheWanderers

Thank you!! :)

It is there! It's under the "Rules & Pricing Info", bullet #2. You are correct: I should probably add an extra bullet for it so it's more clear!
@TheWanderers

Thank you!! :)

It is there! It's under the "Rules & Pricing Info", bullet #2. You are correct: I should probably add an extra bullet for it so it's more clear!

@Thalath Ah! I see! My bad- I didn't read close enough! Either way tho, thank you! I'm very excited!
@Thalath Ah! I see! My bad- I didn't read close enough! Either way tho, thank you! I'm very excited!
@TheWanderers Hello! Your adopt is finished :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597320501278408715/871191072011874304/PC_Adopts_TheWanderers_small.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597320501278408715/871190848941985843/PC_Adopts_TheWanderers.png][size=5]Click For Full Size[/size][/url] Please let me know if I missed anything!! She was so fun to color, soooo shinyyyy
@TheWanderers

Hello! Your adopt is finished :D

PC_Adopts_TheWanderers_small.png

Click For Full Size

Please let me know if I missed anything!! She was so fun to color, soooo shinyyyy

Bump :)
Bump :)

Username: doremy Which dragon?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66399389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663994/66399389_350.png[/img][/url] What gemstone do you want?: i saw you said you’d do custom ones for an extra fee, so could i perhaps request rose quartz? if that’s not possible that’s totally okay, i’ll go for amethyst! Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: n/a What payment method?: gems please! Anything else?: how much would it be if you’re able to do a custom gemstone? i saw these adopts AAAAGES ago and was tempted to get one, and now that i’ve finally stumbled upon this thread again i thought i should get one!
Username: doremy
Which dragon?:
66399389_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: i saw you said you’d do custom ones for an extra fee, so could i perhaps request rose quartz? if that’s not possible that’s totally okay, i’ll go for amethyst!
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: n/a
What payment method?: gems please!
Anything else?: how much would it be if you’re able to do a custom gemstone?

i saw these adopts AAAAGES ago and was tempted to get one, and now that i’ve finally stumbled upon this thread again i thought i should get one!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
@doremy

Yeah, custom gem is fine! Rose Quartz would be a simple flat fee of an extra 100g if that is alright with you, so a total fee of 750g.

What a lovely dragon as well, I love those colors!
@doremy

Yeah, custom gem is fine! Rose Quartz would be a simple flat fee of an extra 100g if that is alright with you, so a total fee of 750g.

What a lovely dragon as well, I love those colors!

that’s a-okay! i’ll send over the payment right away!
thank you! she’s my progen, and i love her to bits and it’s way overdue me getting her some art. i cant wait to see the finished product! <3
that’s a-okay! i’ll send over the payment right away!
thank you! she’s my progen, and i love her to bits and it’s way overdue me getting her some art. i cant wait to see the finished product! <3
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11