Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Dragoneko
You move closer to where the thing landed. You're only a couple steps away from whatever it was when the patch of flowers begins to shake. A Unicat jumps from the flowers and bites a butterfly out of the air. It seems rather pleased with itself, as it eats the butterfly it caught. It doesn't seem to notice you, you think. As you watch it jump in the air again. The Unicat catches a butterfly and lands, but instead of eating it, it turns towards you. The Unicat shuffles a bit closer to you, before it drops the dead butterfly at your feet. After taking a step back, the Unicat sits down. It looks between you and the dead butterfly, clearly it's a gift.
@Dragoneko
You move closer to where the thing landed. You're only a couple steps away from whatever it was when the patch of flowers begins to shake. A Unicat jumps from the flowers and bites a butterfly out of the air. It seems rather pleased with itself, as it eats the butterfly it caught. It doesn't seem to notice you, you think. As you watch it jump in the air again. The Unicat catches a butterfly and lands, but instead of eating it, it turns towards you. The Unicat shuffles a bit closer to you, before it drops the dead butterfly at your feet. After taking a step back, the Unicat sits down. It looks between you and the dead butterfly, clearly it's a gift.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
"Oh, for me? Thank you," I say to the unicat, hoping my meaning gets across since I don't know if it understands me.
I pick up the butterfly, feeling a little bad that one of the creatures that led me to this point met its end at this point of new beginnings. I admire it's tattered beauty anyways. Since the unicats here are wild, it's just following its instincts so I don't dwell on it.
I look back at the unicat. "I'm sorry, I don't eat butterflies like you do. Thank you for the gift, though."
@BlueAmmolite
"Oh, for me? Thank you," I say to the unicat, hoping my meaning gets across since I don't know if it understands me.
I pick up the butterfly, feeling a little bad that one of the creatures that led me to this point met its end at this point of new beginnings. I admire it's tattered beauty anyways. Since the unicats here are wild, it's just following its instincts so I don't dwell on it.
I look back at the unicat. "I'm sorry, I don't eat butterflies like you do. Thank you for the gift, though."
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko The unicat seems to understand, as it gives you a small nod. It seemingly stares through you for a moment before it shakes it head. It circles around you once or twice, before it begins to jump through the air again. Each time it lands it looks at you, like it's trying to gauge your reaction. Through out the whole performance the Unicat doesn't eat a single butterfly. After the show is over, the Unicat walks over to you, and rubs it's head against your hand. While you're distracted, it eats the butterfly out of your other hand. While it is rather hard to understand what Unicats think, but it's pretty obvious that this one thought, "Well, if you aren't going to eat it, I am." Regardless, it gives you a rather loud and happy chirp! It seems you've made a friend! Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJ8lNXf.png[/img] (and a tiny version for dragon bios and such.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/bnBGvkp.png[/img]
@Dragoneko
The unicat seems to understand, as it gives you a small nod. It seemingly stares through you for a moment before it shakes it head. It circles around you once or twice, before it begins to jump through the air again. Each time it lands it looks at you, like it's trying to gauge your reaction. Through out the whole performance the Unicat doesn't eat a single butterfly. After the show is over, the Unicat walks over to you, and rubs it's head against your hand. While you're distracted, it eats the butterfly out of your other hand. While it is rather hard to understand what Unicats think, but it's pretty obvious that this one thought, "Well, if you aren't going to eat it, I am." Regardless, it gives you a rather loud and happy chirp! It seems you've made a friend!

Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
bJ8lNXf.png
(and a tiny version for dragon bios and such.)
bnBGvkp.png

@BlueAmmolite
I will name them Romeo!
What a cutie! ^_^
@BlueAmmolite
I will name them Romeo!
What a cutie! ^_^
@BlueAmmolite
I smile "It's okay Axis, don't be afraid. We're here together. Let's go left." So we continue on left. Even I feel a bit skittish in the dark environment, but exploring new places drives me. Therefore I'd say I'm more excited than anything. Especially if we manage to find an awesome friend for Axis.
@BlueAmmolite
I smile "It's okay Axis, don't be afraid. We're here together. Let's go left." So we continue on left. Even I feel a bit skittish in the dark environment, but exploring new places drives me. Therefore I'd say I'm more excited than anything. Especially if we manage to find an awesome friend for Axis.
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite I'd like to buy something fashionable! Name: Dragoneko Apparel: Bow Color: Silver Unicat: Romeo [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJ8lNXf.png[/img]
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to buy something fashionable!
Name: Dragoneko
Apparel: Bow
Color: Silver
Unicat: Romeo
bJ8lNXf.png
@BlueAmmolite [u][b]Please tell me the price of all this combined, I'll send a cr for it right after. ;-;[/b][/u] [b]I'd like to buy something fashionable![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Nanook8 [b]Apparel:[/b] “80s” Tail Bangle [b]Color:[/b] Rings - Silver, Bangle - Green [b]Comment:[/b] Is that x3 for 3 tails? [b]I'd like a mutation![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Nanook8 [b]Mutation:[/b] Long Mane & Three Tails [b]Unicat (both a name and picture would be great!):[/b] Axis [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749675580642951291/749675635798048795/1.png[/img]
@BlueAmmolite

Please tell me the price of all this combined, I'll send a cr for it right after. ;-;

I'd like to buy something fashionable!
Name: Nanook8
Apparel: “80s” Tail Bangle
Color: Rings - Silver, Bangle - Green
Comment: Is that x3 for 3 tails?

I'd like a mutation!
Name: Nanook8
Mutation: Long Mane & Three Tails
Unicat (both a name and picture would be great!): Axis
1.png
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite

I grin warmly.
“Hey there.” I say quietly as I pick up a stray dandelion and hold it out to the Unicat. “I’m looking for a friend and you look beautiful!” I gently hand it the dandelion keeping my gaze passive and warm.
@BlueAmmolite

I grin warmly.
“Hey there.” I say quietly as I pick up a stray dandelion and hold it out to the Unicat. “I’m looking for a friend and you look beautiful!” I gently hand it the dandelion keeping my gaze passive and warm.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@Nanook8
Figured to do this part first before I do everything else!
For the tail bangles, the price is times 3 because she is going to have 3 tails!
I'm going to edit the shop in a moment to make it a bit more clear, but Axis already has the long hair mutation!

(I keep it listed in case somebody with a short hair mutation wants to change theirs.)

Your total is 55g/kt!
@Nanook8
Figured to do this part first before I do everything else!
For the tail bangles, the price is times 3 because she is going to have 3 tails!
I'm going to edit the shop in a moment to make it a bit more clear, but Axis already has the long hair mutation!

(I keep it listed in case somebody with a short hair mutation wants to change theirs.)

Your total is 55g/kt!

@Dragoneko (sorry about the re-upload!) Here's Romeo with their new bow! (I made it a bit sparkly, but I can remove that if you'd like!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/z3TeloR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dySm6yE.png[/img]
@Dragoneko
(sorry about the re-upload!)

Here's Romeo with their new bow! (I made it a bit sparkly, but I can remove that if you'd like!)
z3TeloR.png
dySm6yE.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56