Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
"Um, I guess I can try. Forgive me if it doesn't sound right" I say before trying my hand at singing the melody.
"Um, I guess I can try. Forgive me if it doesn't sound right" I say before trying my hand at singing the melody.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

Your tune causes the crystals to sing, and the Unicat cheers! It repeats the song back to you a couple times, seemingly getting happier and happier each time. It really seems to like you two! Eventually settles down, and invites you both to sit down with it. You and Angel both sit down on the cold floor, and the Unicat looks at you excitedly. It seems to be waiting for you and Angel to say or do something. What do you do?
@Breshcandra

Your tune causes the crystals to sing, and the Unicat cheers! It repeats the song back to you a couple times, seemingly getting happier and happier each time. It really seems to like you two! Eventually settles down, and invites you both to sit down with it. You and Angel both sit down on the cold floor, and the Unicat looks at you excitedly. It seems to be waiting for you and Angel to say or do something. What do you do?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

" That was a pretty tune. But have you heard this one?"

I start singing a different tune and listen to it bounce around the Crystals.
@BlueAmmolite

" That was a pretty tune. But have you heard this one?"

I start singing a different tune and listen to it bounce around the Crystals.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

The Unicat happily listens to your tune, and they stay perfectly silent until the echoing has stopped. They let out a cheer and nod at you rather happily. Next they turn to Angel, who then makes up a tune of their own. The unicat reacts in the same way, very happily. It seems like it was going to start another game of musical telephone, but freezes when Angel lets out a small yawn. The new Unicat seems rather sad now, what do you do?
@Breshcandra

The Unicat happily listens to your tune, and they stay perfectly silent until the echoing has stopped. They let out a cheer and nod at you rather happily. Next they turn to Angel, who then makes up a tune of their own. The unicat reacts in the same way, very happily. It seems like it was going to start another game of musical telephone, but freezes when Angel lets out a small yawn. The new Unicat seems rather sad now, what do you do?

@BlueAmmolite

"Looks like Angel is all wore out. We should be getting home. Do you want to come with us? We could make up songs on the way there and we can always come back here to make more of this beautiful music."

@BlueAmmolite

"Looks like Angel is all wore out. We should be getting home. Do you want to come with us? We could make up songs on the way there and we can always come back here to make more of this beautiful music."

4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

They Unicat nods excitedly, and then takes a couple steps forwards. They then look rather nervous, and they shoot backwards. They chirp something to Angel who seemingly says something encouraging back. The Unicat looks around at the cave, and they nervously gulp. It's clear they want to go with you, but they seem too nervous. Angel's reassurance doesn't seem to be enough to fully convince the new Unicat to leave with you, what do you do?
@Breshcandra

They Unicat nods excitedly, and then takes a couple steps forwards. They then look rather nervous, and they shoot backwards. They chirp something to Angel who seemingly says something encouraging back. The Unicat looks around at the cave, and they nervously gulp. It's clear they want to go with you, but they seem too nervous. Angel's reassurance doesn't seem to be enough to fully convince the new Unicat to leave with you, what do you do?

" Awe don't be nervous." I say. I don't know if its possible and I am guessing you would know. But if there is a way to bring at least one crystal with you would that help?"
" Awe don't be nervous." I say. I don't know if its possible and I am guessing you would know. But if there is a way to bring at least one crystal with you would that help?"
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

The Unicat perks up at your suggestion. They begin to look around for a crystal or teo to take, and it seems that they find a couple to take with them. Eventually, they tug at a larger one. But it doesn't budge. Angel joins in as well, but it doesn't budge. Both Unicats look to you for help with the crystal. What do you do?
@Breshcandra

The Unicat perks up at your suggestion. They begin to look around for a crystal or teo to take, and it seems that they find a couple to take with them. Eventually, they tug at a larger one. But it doesn't budge. Angel joins in as well, but it doesn't budge. Both Unicats look to you for help with the crystal. What do you do?

@BlueAmmolite

Hmm maybe it needs to be dug out a little first. I look at the base to see if there is anything to be seen.

(are you subscribed to this?)
@BlueAmmolite

Hmm maybe it needs to be dug out a little first. I look at the base to see if there is anything to be seen.

(are you subscribed to this?)
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra (Yep! I'm subscribed, but I prefer people ping me as well, because it makes sure I don't miss it!) The two Unicats nod and dig at the crystal for a while. After a while, you give the crystal a tug, and it pops out of the ground and into your hands. The Larken Unicat lets out a whoop, and it seems they're ready to go now. They gather their crystals and begin to lead you out of Larken. The three of you singing songs on the way out. In the day light you notice that the Unicat seems to be covered in... constellations? Well, that's odd.. sure is pretty though. Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rriv5PG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bb2TJsN.png[/img]
@Breshcandra

(Yep! I'm subscribed, but I prefer people ping me as well, because it makes sure I don't miss it!)

The two Unicats nod and dig at the crystal for a while. After a while, you give the crystal a tug, and it pops out of the ground and into your hands. The Larken Unicat lets out a whoop, and it seems they're ready to go now. They gather their crystals and begin to lead you out of Larken. The three of you singing songs on the way out. In the day light you notice that the Unicat seems to be covered in... constellations? Well, that's odd.. sure is pretty though.

Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
Rriv5PG.png
Bb2TJsN.png

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56