Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@BlueAmmolite
Im going to hold my hand out. Signaling to Axis to stop, and stay where they're at for a bit. Then i will turn to the other cat fully "hey there, dont be afraid. Axis wont hurt you, they're afraid just like you." then im going to move forward calmly. And hold my hand outstretched to the cat that i do not know, as an invite to approach.
@BlueAmmolite
Im going to hold my hand out. Signaling to Axis to stop, and stay where they're at for a bit. Then i will turn to the other cat fully "hey there, dont be afraid. Axis wont hurt you, they're afraid just like you." then im going to move forward calmly. And hold my hand outstretched to the cat that i do not know, as an invite to approach.
mythadopts-icon.png
I glance at the yellow mushrooms.
“Colored like your favorite snack... but don’t eat it!” I chuckle before leading her down the yellow path.
@BlueAmmolite
I glance at the yellow mushrooms.
“Colored like your favorite snack... but don’t eat it!” I chuckle before leading her down the yellow path.
@BlueAmmolite
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@BlueAmmolite

Ooh a subway, there's no better way to see the city! I'm quite fond of public transportation... But I guess I should pick a line before the subway leaves. Hmmm... The best thing to check out in a new city is the park, it's the most interesting place there is! I'll take the line to the park!
@BlueAmmolite

Ooh a subway, there's no better way to see the city! I'm quite fond of public transportation... But I guess I should pick a line before the subway leaves. Hmmm... The best thing to check out in a new city is the park, it's the most interesting place there is! I'll take the line to the park!
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
@Dragoneko
Romeo seems rather pleased that you followed their lead, as they let out a little chirp of approval. The stalagmite is rather cold to the touch, which makes sense as it as rock deep in a cave and there is no light to warm it. It's texture reminds you of glass, which is rather odd as it doesn't look smooth at all. The two of you look at the strange glowing rock for a little while longer, before something catches you eye. two more paths are lighted, only for a moment. One by blue light and the other by red. How do you proceed?
@Nanook8
The Unicat slips only a little bit out of the darkness, it get's close enough to sniff your hand before it quickly jumps backwards. When it appears again, it it much closer to Axis. It gives her a small chirp before it disappears again. When it appears again, it's mostly out of the darkness, but still seems rather shy. At least it didn't runaway yet right?
@Raptorclaw
The two of you walk further and further down the yellow lit path. You feel as if something just out of your sight is watching you, but where ever you look, you can't see anything. Hestia must seem to feel it too, as she keeps taking quick glaces from side to side. It seems like you've been walking for ages, but you see no end in sight. Hestia accidentally kick a mushroom, and sends it forwards into the dark, it causes a splashing noise? You two walk a little bit further and see a rather deep pool and a small river feeding away from it. Hestia looks to you, unsure which one to check out.
@NadiyaSilver
You make it to the Red Line just in time to catch the subway car. Once on board you take a moment to catch your breath. Next thing you know, a green Unicat is chirping hello to you! Only a moment later the Unicat's owner appears, apologizing for their friend's intrusion. "Ramsey likes to meet everyone when ever we go on the subway. " The two of you strike up a rather short conversation, Ramsey's human stating the they did find Ramsey in the park's flower garden. However, they add, they're quite certain they also saw some Unicats lounging around the sculpture garden. The two of you part ways as you've reached your stop. Once at the park, you see the paths to the sculpture garden and the flower garden, which one do you choose?
@Dragoneko
Romeo seems rather pleased that you followed their lead, as they let out a little chirp of approval. The stalagmite is rather cold to the touch, which makes sense as it as rock deep in a cave and there is no light to warm it. It's texture reminds you of glass, which is rather odd as it doesn't look smooth at all. The two of you look at the strange glowing rock for a little while longer, before something catches you eye. two more paths are lighted, only for a moment. One by blue light and the other by red. How do you proceed?
@Nanook8
The Unicat slips only a little bit out of the darkness, it get's close enough to sniff your hand before it quickly jumps backwards. When it appears again, it it much closer to Axis. It gives her a small chirp before it disappears again. When it appears again, it's mostly out of the darkness, but still seems rather shy. At least it didn't runaway yet right?
@Raptorclaw
The two of you walk further and further down the yellow lit path. You feel as if something just out of your sight is watching you, but where ever you look, you can't see anything. Hestia must seem to feel it too, as she keeps taking quick glaces from side to side. It seems like you've been walking for ages, but you see no end in sight. Hestia accidentally kick a mushroom, and sends it forwards into the dark, it causes a splashing noise? You two walk a little bit further and see a rather deep pool and a small river feeding away from it. Hestia looks to you, unsure which one to check out.
@NadiyaSilver
You make it to the Red Line just in time to catch the subway car. Once on board you take a moment to catch your breath. Next thing you know, a green Unicat is chirping hello to you! Only a moment later the Unicat's owner appears, apologizing for their friend's intrusion. "Ramsey likes to meet everyone when ever we go on the subway. " The two of you strike up a rather short conversation, Ramsey's human stating the they did find Ramsey in the park's flower garden. However, they add, they're quite certain they also saw some Unicats lounging around the sculpture garden. The two of you part ways as you've reached your stop. Once at the park, you see the paths to the sculpture garden and the flower garden, which one do you choose?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

I calmly walk back to Axis "See, they don't mean any harm. It seems like they are just a bit shy. I'm sure they wants to play with you Axis, relax a little" I sit down, next to them. "Don't be afraid little one, we'd love to play with you. What would you like to do?" I smile as I say this, putting my hand on Axis' back. Surely I'm less threatening when I'm sitting down.
@BlueAmmolite

I calmly walk back to Axis "See, they don't mean any harm. It seems like they are just a bit shy. I'm sure they wants to play with you Axis, relax a little" I sit down, next to them. "Don't be afraid little one, we'd love to play with you. What would you like to do?" I smile as I say this, putting my hand on Axis' back. Surely I'm less threatening when I'm sitting down.
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite
"Interesting, it feels just like glass somehow. Good find, Romeo!"
When the paths light up I'll ask them, "Woah, did you see that?"
After some consideration, "Let's take the blue light path."
@BlueAmmolite
"Interesting, it feels just like glass somehow. Good find, Romeo!"
When the paths light up I'll ask them, "Woah, did you see that?"
After some consideration, "Let's take the blue light path."
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Nanook8 Axis begins to calm down a bit, moving to sit down next to you. The Unicat looks at Axis for a moment, it's large empty black eyes seeming to scare them. The Unicat turns it's attention towards you. The room seems to drastically drop in temperature as it stares at you. It blinks once before shuffling back it the darkness again. The temperature in the room turns back to normal. Out from the darkness a round stone is rolled to Axis's feet. Using a paw Axis rolls it back into the darkness. It rolls back out. This game continues for a while, before the Unicat from earlier follows the ball out of the darkness. This time, it passes the ball to you. Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/E2cIZ3y.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m3JCE9J.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------ @Dragoneko As you and Romeo travel further down the blue lit path, it seems more things are beginning to light up and glow. It's rather pretty. Eventually you reach the blue light, which has flickered back on since you began to walk towards it. This isn't a stalagmite any more, it's a column. From the top of the top of the cave to the bottom stands a wonderful glowing blue structure. Romeo gently touches it and then takes a step back to admire it. A curious chirp fills the room you're in, but it isn't from Romeo.
@Nanook8
Axis begins to calm down a bit, moving to sit down next to you. The Unicat looks at Axis for a moment, it's large empty black eyes seeming to scare them. The Unicat turns it's attention towards you. The room seems to drastically drop in temperature as it stares at you. It blinks once before shuffling back it the darkness again. The temperature in the room turns back to normal. Out from the darkness a round stone is rolled to Axis's feet. Using a paw Axis rolls it back into the darkness. It rolls back out. This game continues for a while, before the Unicat from earlier follows the ball out of the darkness. This time, it passes the ball to you.

Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
E2cIZ3y.png
m3JCE9J.png

@Dragoneko
As you and Romeo travel further down the blue lit path, it seems more things are beginning to light up and glow. It's rather pretty. Eventually you reach the blue light, which has flickered back on since you began to walk towards it. This isn't a stalagmite any more, it's a column. From the top of the top of the cave to the bottom stands a wonderful glowing blue structure. Romeo gently touches it and then takes a step back to admire it. A curious chirp fills the room you're in, but it isn't from Romeo.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

Whoa, they are a busy design. Imma name them "Astral Disaster" (or Astral for short).

Don't judge meh. This was the name of one of my friend's horses. ;-;
@BlueAmmolite

Whoa, they are a busy design. Imma name them "Astral Disaster" (or Astral for short).

Don't judge meh. This was the name of one of my friend's horses. ;-;
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: CrypticMeaning
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): N/A

Sending the treasure now!
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: CrypticMeaning
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): N/A

Sending the treasure now!
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
@BlueAmmolite [b]I'd like to buy something fashionable![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Nanook8 [b]Apparel:[/b] Bow | Bead Anklet | Tail Bangles x2 [b]Color:[/b] Teal (bow, anklet) | Silver (rings), Teal (bangles) [i]Colors with glitters if possible.[/i] [b]I'd like a mutation![/b] [b]Mutation:[/b] “Baby Cheetah Back Fluff” | Two Tails [b]Unicat (both a name and picture would be great!):[/b] Astral Disaster [img]https://i.imgur.com/E2cIZ3y.png[/img] [b]If I'm correct that is 88g altogether. I'll send a cr with 90. o.o [/b] (I'm sorry, please don't hurt meh. ;-;)
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to buy something fashionable!
Name: Nanook8
Apparel: Bow | Bead Anklet | Tail Bangles x2
Color: Teal (bow, anklet) | Silver (rings), Teal (bangles)
Colors with glitters if possible.

I'd like a mutation!
Mutation: “Baby Cheetah Back Fluff” | Two Tails
Unicat (both a name and picture would be great!): Astral Disaster
E2cIZ3y.png

If I'm correct that is 88g altogether. I'll send a cr with 90. o.o

(I'm sorry, please don't hurt meh. ;-;)
mythadopts-icon.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56