Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Nanook8

Ahh thanks for the catch! I'll fix that right now, before I have to sign off for a bit!
@Nanook8

Ahh thanks for the catch! I'll fix that right now, before I have to sign off for a bit!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Nanook8
Unicat Companion (if Eligible): Axis

Before going in I tell Axis "We need to be extremely careful and gentle with the unicats in here alright? Keep your eyes open for anything of interest. But over all, let's go find a friend and have a great time doing so!"
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Nanook8
Unicat Companion (if Eligible): Axis

Before going in I tell Axis "We need to be extremely careful and gentle with the unicats in here alright? Keep your eyes open for anything of interest. But over all, let's go find a friend and have a great time doing so!"
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite

I hesitate
“Whoever decides to weed these plants must be pretty cool.” I say happily and splash into the river. I swim across and begin to look through the plants.
@BlueAmmolite

I hesitate
“Whoever decides to weed these plants must be pretty cool.” I say happily and splash into the river. I swim across and begin to look through the plants.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Dragoneko
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): n/a
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Dragoneko
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): n/a
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Raptorclaw
You're a bit tired once you reach the other side, but it was certainly worth it. You're now surrounded by some of the most beautiful flowers you've ever seen. There's seemingly hundreds of well kept flowers, and as you walk further into the flower patch you see who's been taking care of them. There's a unicat that seems to be weeding the flower beds. You watch it pull out a rather large dandelion, which it them promptly eats. How do you proceed?

@Nanook8
Axis nods as you two enter Larken. She seems rather skittish as you two wander through the blackness, eventually she uses her magic to light up a small amount of area around you. You can't see any end to the darkness, and though you've only been walking for a short while, you can't see the light from the outside. Axis takes the lead for a while, but suddenly stops in her track. You can see the darkness get, well, darker. It seems to split off into two paths, on on the left and one on the right. Axis moves to stand behind you, clearly it's your turn to lead.

@Dragoneko
The Glen is known for it's wide amount of flora and fauna, and in your wanderings you happen to have stumbled upon a rather large swarm of butterflies. The flit back and forth, too and fro, you get the picture. The flowers they land are are certainly lovely, and you can understand why the butterflies are swarming here. A large blue butterfly breaks free from the others and begins to leave the rest behind. Do you follow the blue butterfly or stay with the swarm?
@Raptorclaw
You're a bit tired once you reach the other side, but it was certainly worth it. You're now surrounded by some of the most beautiful flowers you've ever seen. There's seemingly hundreds of well kept flowers, and as you walk further into the flower patch you see who's been taking care of them. There's a unicat that seems to be weeding the flower beds. You watch it pull out a rather large dandelion, which it them promptly eats. How do you proceed?

@Nanook8
Axis nods as you two enter Larken. She seems rather skittish as you two wander through the blackness, eventually she uses her magic to light up a small amount of area around you. You can't see any end to the darkness, and though you've only been walking for a short while, you can't see the light from the outside. Axis takes the lead for a while, but suddenly stops in her track. You can see the darkness get, well, darker. It seems to split off into two paths, on on the left and one on the right. Axis moves to stand behind you, clearly it's your turn to lead.

@Dragoneko
The Glen is known for it's wide amount of flora and fauna, and in your wanderings you happen to have stumbled upon a rather large swarm of butterflies. The flit back and forth, too and fro, you get the picture. The flowers they land are are certainly lovely, and you can understand why the butterflies are swarming here. A large blue butterfly breaks free from the others and begins to leave the rest behind. Do you follow the blue butterfly or stay with the swarm?

@BlueAmmolite
I will stay with the swarm of butterflies. This seems like a place that could catch a unicat's attention, so I will sit quietly for a few minutes. There's a lot to see in this area after all, and I'd be curious to see how the other butterflies react to the large butterfly taking off.
@BlueAmmolite
I will stay with the swarm of butterflies. This seems like a place that could catch a unicat's attention, so I will sit quietly for a few minutes. There's a lot to see in this area after all, and I'd be curious to see how the other butterflies react to the large butterfly taking off.
@Dragoneko
The butterflies continue to flit around, the occasional one landing on you for a second before getting up and flying away again. After the large butterfly left the occasional butterfly would seem to follow the trail it left, only to come back again a few moments after it left your sight. After a while, you notice that there is more than just butterflies in the air! Bright yellow honey bees flit back and forth flower to flower. You watch them for a while and you can see the path the bees travel to get towards their hive. The butterfly swarm seems to be on the move again, the large mass slowly beginning to rise. Do you follow the butterflies or the bees?
@Dragoneko
The butterflies continue to flit around, the occasional one landing on you for a second before getting up and flying away again. After the large butterfly left the occasional butterfly would seem to follow the trail it left, only to come back again a few moments after it left your sight. After a while, you notice that there is more than just butterflies in the air! Bright yellow honey bees flit back and forth flower to flower. You watch them for a while and you can see the path the bees travel to get towards their hive. The butterfly swarm seems to be on the move again, the large mass slowly beginning to rise. Do you follow the butterflies or the bees?

@BlueAmmolite
I would like to follow the butterflies. They seem to be heading somewhere, and I don't think the bees would appreciate me getting too close to their hive.
@BlueAmmolite
I would like to follow the butterflies. They seem to be heading somewhere, and I don't think the bees would appreciate me getting too close to their hive.
@Dragoneko
You follow the butterflies for a while, as they lead you deeper and deeper into the glen. Eventually you reach a second flower patch and seemingly content with this the butterflies begin to flutter around again, as they did at the first patch. Everything is rather serene and calm, until it isn't. Out of the corner of your eye you see something jump and grab a butterfly out of the air. While you couldn't really tell what it was, you can tell where it landed. Do you investigate or not?
@Dragoneko
You follow the butterflies for a while, as they lead you deeper and deeper into the glen. Eventually you reach a second flower patch and seemingly content with this the butterflies begin to flutter around again, as they did at the first patch. Everything is rather serene and calm, until it isn't. Out of the corner of your eye you see something jump and grab a butterfly out of the air. While you couldn't really tell what it was, you can tell where it landed. Do you investigate or not?

@BlueAmmolite
I would like to investigate! This is the region that unicats are from, and I've come here to see if I could meet one, after all. I figure this is a pretty good opportunity to see one in the wild, since it's pretty likely to be a unicat as opposed to anything else. I'll look around the area carefully.
@BlueAmmolite
I would like to investigate! This is the region that unicats are from, and I've come here to see if I could meet one, after all. I figure this is a pretty good opportunity to see one in the wild, since it's pretty likely to be a unicat as opposed to anything else. I'll look around the area carefully.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56