Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@BlueAmmolite

I sit down beside the Unicat and gently place my hand on its head, only for a moment though.
“You did a really good job.” I tell the cat honestly admiring the work done by the little one.
@BlueAmmolite

I sit down beside the Unicat and gently place my hand on its head, only for a moment though.
“You did a really good job.” I tell the cat honestly admiring the work done by the little one.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@BlueAmmolite
I giggle a bit, wondering if one of the cats might have played a prank "Axis, we will continue forward. Don't worry so much.". If that was a cat playing a trick, they must have been interested in us. And if they were, they'll surely follow and we'll meet them again.
@BlueAmmolite
I giggle a bit, wondering if one of the cats might have played a prank "Axis, we will continue forward. Don't worry so much.". If that was a cat playing a trick, they must have been interested in us. And if they were, they'll surely follow and we'll meet them again.
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite
Thank you!
I'm fine with it being in a gallery as long as I get credit. ^_^

I'd like to explore!
Name: Dragoneko
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Romeo
@BlueAmmolite
Thank you!
I'm fine with it being in a gallery as long as I get credit. ^_^

I'd like to explore!
Name: Dragoneko
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Romeo
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Raptorclaw The unicat seems to stare through you for a moment, before it nods in agreement with your statement. The two of you sit in silence for a bit, the Unicat eventually shuffling closer. It must have smelt the skunk cabbages and other nasty smelling plants from earlier, as it's muzzle wrinkles a tiny bit. Giving what you think is a shrug, the unicat falls asleep right next yo you. Hopefully they'll help you find your way out later... Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/SQ1yarU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ARP4ZBf.png[/img] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Nanook8 Seemingly encouraged by your words, Axis moves to take the lead again. She leads you both further and further into Larken, and eventually you reach a rather large cave. Now, while the rest of the Larken is rather dark, this part of the cave is faintly illuminated by growing crystals and mushrooms. You hear something shuffle besides you, and as if a switch was flipped Axis's ears flatten and she let's out a loud growl. Something has made her angry. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Dragoneko Romeo proudly strolls into Larken, like they own the place. At the start of the cave they jump and try to touch the stalactites. No matter how good of a jumper Romeo is, it seems that they can't reach the stalactites, so after a while they stop trying. They mope besides you as you two walk, eventually using their horn to light the space around you. Eventually you two reach two different paths, the one on the left is full of stalactites, the other path is a maze of stalagmites. Which path do you choose?
@Raptorclaw
The unicat seems to stare through you for a moment, before it nods in agreement with your statement. The two of you sit in silence for a bit, the Unicat eventually shuffling closer. It must have smelt the skunk cabbages and other nasty smelling plants from earlier, as it's muzzle wrinkles a tiny bit. Giving what you think is a shrug, the unicat falls asleep right next yo you. Hopefully they'll help you find your way out later...
Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
SQ1yarU.png
ARP4ZBf.png

@Nanook8
Seemingly encouraged by your words, Axis moves to take the lead again. She leads you both further and further into Larken, and eventually you reach a rather large cave. Now, while the rest of the Larken is rather dark, this part of the cave is faintly illuminated by growing crystals and mushrooms. You hear something shuffle besides you, and as if a switch was flipped Axis's ears flatten and she let's out a loud growl. Something has made her angry.

@Dragoneko
Romeo proudly strolls into Larken, like they own the place. At the start of the cave they jump and try to touch the stalactites. No matter how good of a jumper Romeo is, it seems that they can't reach the stalactites, so after a while they stop trying. They mope besides you as you two walk, eventually using their horn to light the space around you. Eventually you two reach two different paths, the one on the left is full of stalactites, the other path is a maze of stalagmites. Which path do you choose?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

I would like to name her Hestia!
@BlueAmmolite

I would like to name her Hestia!
Heart/Sheep
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Raptorclaw
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Hestia
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Raptorclaw
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Hestia
Heart/Sheep
@BlueAmmolite
I instantly turn to where the shuffling sound came from. "It's okay Axis, we'll figure this out." I step in front of Axis and pursue the sound I heard. Figuring Axis will follow me.
@BlueAmmolite
I instantly turn to where the shuffling sound came from. "It's okay Axis, we'll figure this out." I step in front of Axis and pursue the sound I heard. Figuring Axis will follow me.
mythadopts-icon.png
@BlueAmmolite
I smile as Romeo plays so confidently. "Those stalactites are up high, but unlike butterflies, you wouldn't be able to eat them if you caught one," I say, giving them a consolation pat for their efforts. "I could pick you up to get a closer look, but something tells me that would take all the satisfaction out of it, huh?"
When we arrive at the fork in the road, I show Romeo the stalagmites. "Look, this is the same sort of rock formation as before, except we can reach these since they're on the ground."
I encourage them to investigate if they want, and we'll take a look around this stalagmite area.
@BlueAmmolite
I smile as Romeo plays so confidently. "Those stalactites are up high, but unlike butterflies, you wouldn't be able to eat them if you caught one," I say, giving them a consolation pat for their efforts. "I could pick you up to get a closer look, but something tells me that would take all the satisfaction out of it, huh?"
When we arrive at the fork in the road, I show Romeo the stalagmites. "Look, this is the same sort of rock formation as before, except we can reach these since they're on the ground."
I encourage them to investigate if they want, and we'll take a look around this stalagmite area.
@Raptorclaw
As you and Hestia enter Larken, they seem to be a bit on edge. The two of you walk further and further into the seemingly never ending darkness, and soon Hestia uses their horn to provide some light. You can hear a faint breeze bellowing up from somewhere deep inside Larken, but besides that there isn't much noticeable. Eventually a second source of light is seen in the tunnel, glowing mushrooms. There seems to be too paths that you can can choose, One lit be green mushroom, and the other lit by yellow. With a step back and a toss of her mane, Hestia decides it's your turn to choose which path you follow.
@Nanook8
You take a step forwards and something in the darkness shuffles forwards. It's another unicat! You can't see much of it from the darkness, but you can make out it's large empty black eyes. Your hunch was right, as Axis did move to stand next to you. Apparently the other unicat is scared of her, as it quickly darts back into the darkness. It must still be there as Axis begins to look between you and the darkness.
@Dragoneko
After you explaining that Romeo would have a much easier time touching stalagmites, they rush off into the path. (thankfully that was the one you wanted to go on too!) They run forwards for a bit, and thankfully their light is bright enough that you can find them. Oh well, their light and something else. When you finally catch up to Romeo they're bouncing up and down in front of a rather large glowing stalagmite. Once you've caught your breath, Romeo proudly shows you that they can touch the stalagmite. They point their head towards it and then to you.
@Raptorclaw
As you and Hestia enter Larken, they seem to be a bit on edge. The two of you walk further and further into the seemingly never ending darkness, and soon Hestia uses their horn to provide some light. You can hear a faint breeze bellowing up from somewhere deep inside Larken, but besides that there isn't much noticeable. Eventually a second source of light is seen in the tunnel, glowing mushrooms. There seems to be too paths that you can can choose, One lit be green mushroom, and the other lit by yellow. With a step back and a toss of her mane, Hestia decides it's your turn to choose which path you follow.
@Nanook8
You take a step forwards and something in the darkness shuffles forwards. It's another unicat! You can't see much of it from the darkness, but you can make out it's large empty black eyes. Your hunch was right, as Axis did move to stand next to you. Apparently the other unicat is scared of her, as it quickly darts back into the darkness. It must still be there as Axis begins to look between you and the darkness.
@Dragoneko
After you explaining that Romeo would have a much easier time touching stalagmites, they rush off into the path. (thankfully that was the one you wanted to go on too!) They run forwards for a bit, and thankfully their light is bright enough that you can find them. Oh well, their light and something else. When you finally catch up to Romeo they're bouncing up and down in front of a rather large glowing stalagmite. Once you've caught your breath, Romeo proudly shows you that they can touch the stalagmite. They point their head towards it and then to you.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
"You got one! And it glows? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a glowing stalagmite before..."
I'm going to take Romeo's lead and touch the stalagmite.
@BlueAmmolite
"You got one! And it glows? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a glowing stalagmite before..."
I'm going to take Romeo's lead and touch the stalagmite.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56